Chapter 6

Filler Alert!!!

"Shivaay, where will we be going today?" She asked after they had their brunch in a very quiet manner. As much of both of them hated the silence that was prevailing between them, it was still very awkward to be talking normally.

"Errr..." he scratched his temple, trying to recall what was the plan he had for them that day.

"Shiv, it's alright! Get back to being normal! You know right, that husband and wife do have that kind of relationship which requires that kind of things?" Annika tried to bring Shivaay back from the shy school boy zone. As much as she enjoyed this shade of her husband, she missed the older version of him. The one that would be doing what she is trying to do now, to kill the awkwardness.

"I know... I know... It's just... err... I'm... it was too random and sudden. And I know that I've been acting weird but I'll try to get over this, okay?" Shivaay realized that his behaviour was a little too prolonged now. He cupped her face and lightly brushed his thumb against her soft cheeks.

"Sorry!"

"You don't have to be!" She winked at him and got up to clean the brunch mess.

"So, where are we going today?"

"Actually, I hadn't planned anything for today. I thought you'd be jet- lagged and we could make use of this time to just relax a bit. A massage session perhaps? Oh! And there's an art exhibition later which I would like us to go. I'm afraid that we will not be able to make it on time for the exhibition, hence, no outing planned!" Shivaay told her while helping her to clean the whole time.

"Living with you, I've also become an OCD patient!" Annika exclaimed as she properly unpacked her suit case into the given wardrobe. If it was up to her, she would have never unpacked all her clothes. It was not like they were going to stay there forever or something. It's just a 10 days trip! But, Shivaay, he doesn't really agree to what Annika had thought. Even if it was just for a few days, they shouldn't be living it out from a suitcase, like a nomad. That was his exact words.

"It's not OCD Annika. It's just being neat and tidy!" He corrected her. Well, he of course wasn't an OCD patient. It's just that certain things need to be in certain preferable way for him. That doesn't make someone an OCD patient, now does it?

"Anyways, I've booked our massage session already. The masseuse and masseur will be here in a while. They've asked us to be ready. Oh, and you know where we would be receiving the special pampering?"

"Where?" He giggled. Now she knew her husband was back!

"By the garden of the villa. There's some gazebo there it seems which has these massage bed and all. It seems the massage was included in our Villa charges and we can have it as much as we want. Like even everyday!" Shivaay amusedly heard her speaking. Of course he knew all those information she had been feeding him with. He made the booking himself. Anyhow, he didn't want to kill her excitement and just went with the flow. Besides, when she speaks animatedly about something, she becomes adorably freaking cute!

"Shivaay, which bathrobe is yours and which is mine?" Annika contemplated between both the identical bathrobe that was given to them.

"It's just the same!" Shivaay exclaimed as he took one of those from her hand and was about to walk into the bathroom for a change, when Annika ran before him and stood by the bathroom door, blocking his path.

"Annika?"

"That's my bathrobe. It's long-sleeved. This one's short sleeved. This is yours!" She said swiftly and took the bathrobe from Shivaay and turned to slam the door on his face.