Bonus Chapter 1

"Hey husband!" Annika slyly greeted Shivaay as she walked into their bedroom in the white lingerie that his mother had gifted them a few weeks ago during their honeymoon.

"Hey wifey!"

Shivaay hardly averted his gaze from the laptop. He was perfecting some presentation for the next day. It was a very important meeting with their Japanese delegates for a merger project in Tokyo. He had been working so hard on it ever since they came back from their honeymoon trip.

Annika was infuriated by how he had ignored her. She had spent the past hour getting ready for him, to help him loosen up and here he was so engrossed in his work that he didn't even look up at her. She had gone through the presentation thrice upon his insistence and found it perfect. It was void of any flaws, but her perfectionist husband still found minute mistakes that needed correction.

"You know, you shouldn't be stressing yourself this much before the meeting tomorrow. You should loosen up a little and have some good rest." She sighed as she proceeded to give him a shoulder massage.

"This is very an extremely important project for us Annika. I don't want any kind of little mistake on this! This has to be perfect!" Shivaay clasped her hand on his shoulder and leaned down to plant a kiss on the back of her palm, while still examining his presentation.

"You go to bed first, I'll sleep in a while!" He told her once she hugged him from the back, placing her head on his shoulder after a while of silently staying there for her husband.

Annika planted a kiss on his cheeks, wishing him good night and was about to climb the bed when she heard the sound of glass shattering. On an instinct she turned around to find her husbands cup shattered into pieces on the ground.

"Are you okay?" She asked instinctively, trying as she walked near him.

"Are you trying to kill me, woman?" Shivaay gasped and only then did Annika realized that her husband had finally checked her out. Well, she was expecting a "wow" and "you look great" kind of reaction, but this was unexpected.

"Err, it's just that we haven't spent some time in forever, so I thought of dressing up a little and in my defense, you were so stressed! I thought this would help you to loosen up a bit, you know!"

Shivaay paid no heed to whatever she was blabbering. He was just taking in the sight in front of him. Of course, he had seen her without anything, but that seductive white lingerie, damn! It beautifully accentuated her well shaped breasts. The laces were covering just enough of her skin, leaving some of it to his imagination. The white net robe she had worn did no job in hiding what's beneath. Shivaay almost forgot how to breath! She was looking like an angel, a sexy angel.

"Does that term even exist? A sexy angel?" He thought to himself and took slow steps towards her, carefully avoiding the shards of glass beneath his feet.