Part 5

Sasha's point of view

I worked out before showering and brushing my teeth. I slipped in my suit and made sure I looked elegant. I sprayed my cologne and once I was through I headed downstairs to have breakfast. I greeted Mira and we spoke while eating.

"Honey what do you think about Vanessa?",she asked me out of the blue.

I stopped chewing and squinted my eyebrows,"where is this coming from?"

"I'm just curious"

I bit the inside of my cheek and thought about Vanessa. My heart warmed at the thought of that woman. I clear my throat before speaking,"she's amazing really. She's beautiful inside and out. She's friendly,caring and very persistent. She has these deep brown eyes that make you soften each time she looks at you, her smile is the best though. Her smile can officially kill you-"

I pause as I take note of what I'm actually saying and how I'm decribing her. Mira is looking amused at me and I clear my throat,"I mean. She's a really good lady"

I sip my juice trying not to look weird but failing dismally.

"You like her",it wasn't a question.

"Come on Mira. I described her just as any other person would"

"Just as any other person who was falling in love would, you mean"

" You're just over exaggerating. Even if I did. I stand no chance"

Mira laughed and I furrowed my eyebrows,"are you sure?,"

Silence.

"You never know until you try",she finishes.

"She has a boyfriend though"

"Who? Samuel?" She laughed hysterically,"just give him a week, he'll cheat on her soon enough. I know his type"

"Mira. You're just too much ",I chuckle placing the plates in the sink. I was about to walk out to wait for Mr Thompson and Vanessa stopped me.

"Hey you!"

"Good morning"

"I'm heading out tonight at 7PM. I need a driver at 6:30PM"

I nodded,"sure thing"

I turn on my heels and I feel a hand on my shoulder. I pause and turn around,her strawberry scent washes over me and I melt inwardly. I raised my right eyebrow turning around. Her hand lands to her side.

"Come back at 2PM too I have an important thing to do"

"Not a problem",I say. We both stand looking at each other. I got lost in her deep brown eyes and I glanced down at her lips,they were so plump and tempting. I looked up only to see her eyes move from my lips to my eyes too.

This woman will be the death of me.

"I better get going", I say before stealing another noticable glance at her lips.

"Yeah,I guess so",she does the same before clearing her throat. I step back and make my way out of the mansion. I hold the door open as Mr Thompson steps out. He gets in and I shut the door making my way to the front seat and driving off.

I then came back to collect Mrs Thompson and I dropped her off too. I ran a few errands that the Thompson's told me to do then headed back to the mansion at 2PM. Vanessa had said that she had something important to do. I walked in the mansion and she was already ready.

"I'm here as you requested",I say.

She smirked,"do you always do as you are requested?"

"For the people I work for yes"