Part 7

Sasha's point of view

Its been 5 days and Vanessa has been acting rather strange. She was avoiding me and hardly spoke to me but I left it that way. If that's what she wanted then so be it. I came up with this great I idea that I know will bring me money. Good cash.

I thought about what Vanessa had said. She said I should start with something I liked and something I was good at. I was over at my uncle's house talking to him and the man he recommended for me. He was the one helping me create a website as well as officially start the training business. He was my uncle's friend and he did it for free.

"Ok so your website is ready.",he told me showing it to me. It was perfect. Great. A very good start. Soon once I gather up money and make sure my family is relaxed I will open up a building specifically for this. I knew this was going far.

"Thank you very much",I say.

"Why would you call it Sanessa though?"

I chuckled as I shook the computer guys hand,"don't worry about that",he nodded and left the house. I called it Sanessa because it was my name combined with Vanessa's. She motivated me to try this and I wanted to remember her.

"So tell me exactly what you have planned"

"Well think about it unc. This is basically like a guide, it assists people who are in trades or want to start forex trade. I will host 2 webinars a month for just $500 each person. I can't fail to at least get 10 people when I'm doing these webinars, so the money I'll receive for ten people will be $5000,so if I'm hosting two of these, that's ten thousand a month. I will gather money and be able to host seminars soon enough and construct a building specifically for Sanessa Company and expand it internationally"

My uncle looked taken aback. He was shocked. Hell I was shocked that I came up with this idea. If It wasn't for Vanessa I wouldn't have been thinking like this. I appreciated her.

"And how did you come up with this?"

"I was motivated."

He smiled," you're gonna make it big I tell you"

"But I will need you to borrow me $1000 I will pay you back with interest once everything is running I swear",I asked him.

He sat in silence thinking and nodded,"it's the only money I have left but I trust you. You'll do a lot with it",he stood up and disappeared to his room. He later on came back with 10 $100 dollar notes and gave them to me. I hugged him tight thanking him.

"I promise you won't regret it"

"I know",he says before I quickly dashed out I went back to the computer guy,his building was not far from my uncle's place. I paid the advertising fee for the webinar I was going to host in 6 days. Afterwards I drove back to mansion just in case they needed me. I spent the entire afternoon studying and analyzing chats. It was very easy to understand for me and I decided that once I make money I will open up an account. Although it had to be big because small accounts die easily.

Today was Vanessa's birthday dinner and people had already started coming. It was really formal and I chuckled inwardly. I wouldn't want my birthday to be this formal. If it was my birthday I'd want to loosen up and feel free.

I saw Vanessa talking to other people during the party and I realised that I missed her. I missed her smile. I missed her beauty. I missed everything. I knew I couldn't speak to her till the end of the party so I decided to turn and leave. I went back to my room and did nothing but analyse chats and make myself perfect with trading.

Hours passed by and it was now 10:30PM, people had left. I'm sure that Mr and Mrs Thompson were probably up in their rooms right now so I decided to take the risk and sneak as quietly as I could upstairs to Vanessas room. I had on my white dress shirt that was untucked and my buttons were undone,I had on my socks and slacks.