Part 11

Sasha's point of view

I couldn't handle being in the kitchen. I barged out and walked to my room. What the hell was Samantha doing here? She was Vanessa's best friend? This couldn't be. Samantha and I dated before my father died. I broke it off because she started demanding too much from me and I wasted money on her that I could have used to help my family.

She was a person of material things. She was a gold digger. She only cared for her own benefits in a relationship. The only reason why I stayed with her was because of her whiles in the bedroom. I was still young back then and she was very..experimental when it came to those matters. I was a curious kid who didn't want to miss out on what else she had in store.

The day I told her I was really broke she left me. That bitch. I hit the wall and shook my head. How the hell is she Vanessa's friend? Vanessa does not resemble her at all. As a matter of fact they are complete opposites. Vanessa is humble and caring and her friend is contrary. She's a bad influence I know it.

Urg.

My door barged open and in stepped furious Vanessa. She shut the door and folded her arms facing me. To me she looked really cute when she was angry? How she folded her arms,raising her right eyebrow expecting an explanation.

Come on Sasha this is not the time

"You owe me an explanation",she tells me.

"Didn't Samantha tell you"

"She left soon after you did"

I sighed and stared longer at the beauty in front of me. I realized she had on a big shirt and boxer shorts. I chuckled at that. I took her hands in mine and led her to my bed slowly. We sat down and her eyes softened a bit.

I told her everything that happened and she was actually shocked,"so whatever happened between the both of you is over. Isn't it?"

"Definitely baby. I swear it " I kissed the both of her hands. I'm not attached to anyone else who isn't her. She my beginning and my end. I'm not leaving her for anyone. Never.

She looked slightly convinced and I didn't fight the urge to kiss her with the love I felt for her. She responded a few seconds later accepting me and kissing me back. I could tell she was debating where to put her hands,she first placed them against my chest,then my shoulders. I got ahold of them placing them around my neck not breaking the kiss, hovering over her as her back touched the bed.

I was going bizarre.

I wanted her.

I needed her.

The kiss got intense. I could hear her heavy breathing, she was pulling on my clothes but at the same time pulling me hard against her perfect body,her hands ran down my back and my breathing deepened. I kissed all over her neck wanting to remove her shirt until she pushed me back.

Her chest was heaving up and down as she caught her breath,"wait Sasha. I need to tell you something",she breathed out. I sucked her earlobe and kissed the back of her ear earning a moan. I found her spot.

Fuck.

"Mhm" I groan.

"I'm..fuck",she cursed as I squeezed her perfect breasts from under her shirt. They felt so good in my hands. So perfect.

Her breathing got heavier, heavier and heavier until.

"I'm a virgin",she blurted out making my actions come to a stop. I placed myself in a position to look at her. She was looking up at me and I was looking down at her. She looked embarrassed.