Part 15

Sasha's point of view

I watched as Mr Thompson hugged his daughter with so much love. He kissed her forehead and examined her. At least her father showed her some form of love.

"Are you ok my princess?",he asked worriedly.

"Yes Dad. I'm very fine"

He turned to me with a blank look,"you're dating Sasha, so I heard"

"Yes Dad",she came and stood by my side. I opened up my arm and she leaned against my me. I gently rubbed from her shoulder to her upper arm," I love her dad"

There was silence as he examined the both of us,he nodded,"ok. If that's what you want. But I want to have a word with Sasha in private"

Vanessa looked at me unsure,"it's fine baby. ",I tell her and she nods walking out. I lead Mr Thompson to sit in the lounge. It's now just the both of us.

"I wanted the best for my daughter and honestly I didn't expect her to take any interest in you. I'm still shocked. But I also love my daughter,if you are what she wants,then there's nothing I can do about it.",he stated.

"Take care of my daughter Sasha. You've worked for me for 2 years and I trust you. However it will help if you start working and move out of this house and live in a better place. How much do you need to start a business,buy a car and house?",he asked pulling out his cheque book.

I shook my head refusing. I believed in working for what I wanted and there's no way I could accept his money. It would make me look like I'm lazy and I want things easily done. No. I'm going to work for my own money and take care of Vanessa myself.

"I don't want your money sir. You've already given me what I want, your daughter and just that is enough. I will work hard for the both of us sir and you won't need to worry about material things. I believe in hard work. We are moving out of this place tomorrow. I will send you the address and whenever you want to see your daughter,feel free to visit"

He looked at me impressed and smiled standing up with his hand out. I shook it,"I have faith in you ",I smiled at him and nodded.

I watched as he left and closed the door. I was relieved and happy. At least her father accepted us. He truly did love his daughter. I felt my phone vibrate and I realized that  I had to take my tshot so I went to collect my items and went to the bathroom and injected myself with it. I cleared everything up and discarded everything in the bin.

I had applied for bottom surgery first which was taking place in 4 months and my top surgery next year. I didn't understand why they had to space out the dates like this but oh well. Vanessa then came it sight.

"What did her say?",she asked. I got lost in her beauty. This woman was so beautiful. Everything about her was amazing. I loved her lips, her flawless melanin skin, her perfectly shaped nose, her beautiful, sexy and persuasive eyes and her fitted eyebrows. She was an angel on Earth. That's for sure.

"He has agreed to let you and I be together. We have his support"

"Really?",she asked shocked.

"Yep. Your father actually loves you"

She smiled and held my hand,"let's go pack"

I whined but she gave me a look and I shut my mouth heading to the bags. I couldn't wait to finally move and have a life with her. We were going to be great together. We were going to build together. We were going to be the best.

6 months later
Vanessas point of view

It has been 6 months since we moved out of Sasha's parents house. Everything has been going both good and bad between us. Good because Sasha's company is now huge and operates internationally. I'm not shocked because she spent long nights working it. Im really proud. We even managed to open 6 coffee shops internationally too. Mira was right. Her coffee had a special ingredient and I know what is..I'm not telling you though.