Part 8

Vanessa's point of view

I woke up happy and excited. I went through my hygiene routine. I sang in the shower. I sang whilst dressing up and sang as I made my way down the stairs and into the kitchen. As usual Mira was seated on the table.

"Mira!" I squealed hugging her. I pulled back and saw her looking confused but amused at the same time.

"Someone's in a good mood. What happened?",she asked patting the spot next to her. I sat on it and she paid full attention to me.

"I kissed Sasha"

She widened her eyes,"really?"

"Yes"

"And how was it?"

I thought about what happened last night and nearly moaned at the thought,"I loved it. A lot"

"Whoa. So you're now officially lesbian"

"I'm willing to give it a shot. "

"How are you feeling? Is it the same way you felt with Samuel?"

"No. I feel relieved and really happy. I'm just overjoyed. I really like Sasha a lot. I can actually picture my future with her and no one else"

She smiled genuinely and parted her mouth to speak but she stopped when I felt a presence enter the kitchen. I looked up and saw Sasha. She was looking as elegant as usual and perfect in her suit. She smirked knowingly at me and I blushed.

I could feel Mira look between the both of us and giggle to her self. She stood up and left the kitchen.

"Good morning",she greeted as she warmed her food.

"Morning handsome"

She glanced at me and smiled switching on the kettle,"let's go out for lunch today. What do you say" she walked towards me and sat in the place Mira was.

I pretended to think about it,"I don't know. I should check my schedule",I teased and she gasped playfully pretending to be heart broken.

"Yes of course Sasha. I'd love to have lunch with you."

"That's perfect!",she raised her left wrist. She had on the silver Rolex watch I bought for her and I smiled instantly. She was just so undeniably hott and sexy. Everything about her just seemed to intrigue me. I have never felt this way with any of the men I dated before Sasha including Samuel.

"I have to drop off your parents then I'm sure I'll be back here at
1PM", she tells me.

She then placed her hand on my thigh and my body caught fire. Her grey eyes were pericing through me and I've never felt myself so vulnerable before. This was a vulnerability that I liked. That made my body flush. That made me feel weak.

She leaned in and once again crashed her lips with mine. Her kiss was soft and passionate but I wanted the aggression from last night so I deepened it. She groaned and that made my pussy twitch. She was making me wet. I don't deny that she always did.

She slid her tongue across my lower lip asking for entry and I accepted. Her tongue explored my mouth as if it was the last time we'd kiss. I was overwhelmed with the tension rising in between my legs. How does she do that?

"Ahem",we here a noise at the entrance of the kitchen and we immediately pull back. We look up to see Mira smiling at us,"Mr Thompson is ready",she told Sasha. Sasha immediately stood up and gave me a peck.

"I have to go beautiful"

"But you didn't eat your breakfast",I argued. She can't start the day on an empty stomach.