Chapter 4

Song for this chapter: la da dee-Cody Simpson

I am sitting on my kitchen bench eating breakfast, while watching a movie (50 first dates) so funny. Anyway I had this great feeling about today, I felt so positive and happy. I got up from the bench and decided to go for a walk to the park with my dog, (rover) after about 10 minuets he was stuffed we finally arrived at the park.

It was sunny and warm we did a few laps then went to go get lunch at the local bakery and to my surprise Riley was there, I tied rover up at the lamp post and entered the shop. I bought a nice meat pie and sat next to him,

"Hey"

"Oh hey Jo, What's up?"

"Walking rover, you?"

"I just thought it was a nice day, do you want to come to the boardwalk with me?"

"Omg really, I heard they have a few roller coaster "the space rider" it looks Awesome!"

"Ok then,"

We exited the bakery and dropped rover off at home with Jack then left, we caught the bus again thankfully he had the right amount of money this time. The place was packed, it looked as if everyone in town was here I ran straight for the ticket booth, Riley went to go get some ice cream YUM!

"Thanks,"

"Anytime,"

"So where do you want to go first?"

"The roller coasters!"

"Quick lets go!"

I am pretty sure we rode every single one at least 7 times,They were awesome! Riley was so dizzy after coming of 'the spinner' his face was hilarious! we wandered around occasionally playing a few games, I won Riley a Huge Panda bear.

When we returned home it was 4.30pm I had a soccer match at school tonight, against our biggest rival 'Elwood High' and because I was offered a spot on the boys team and accepted, it will be extra rough.

****

I am waiting for the referee to blow the whistle, anxiously waiting to kick their butts. Everyone is in their positions,

I play defence, always have, always will. I love this position because you can watch the game and be the tough ones in the back line.

The game starts and we score within seconds, this is our match, everyone is screaming in the background on the bleachers. Riley is crazy when it comes to me playing sport, he is always the loudest!

So the over all score was 4-0 we WON!!

"Good game Jo!" Riley shouts

"You can stop screaming the game is over!" I shout back

"Haha ok see you tomorrow."

"Bye."

I run home and sprint towards the shower, the relief oh my god. I hate that groggy feeling of mud and sweat, YUCK. Don't get me wrong I love splashing around in puddles but when it's in your hair. No thank you.

****
Today is Monday, today I had school, today was not my day!