Chapter 9

Song for this chapter: everything I didn't say-5SOS

I couldn't stand to be around him anymore I am going to that dance.

I searched through my closet grabbing anything nice, I ended up with a blue dress that ends at my mid thigh and a pair of blue converse. Looks like I'm going with the casual look.

I tied my hair up into a high pony tail and ran down the stairs, "going to the dance. Be back soon!"

I closed the door behind me and walked off my front porch, i looked up at the sky then at Riley who was still on his roof. He looked puzzled.

I raised my brow at him than walked off with a smug look on my face, I heard his window close.

It was about 8pm the sky was dark, but the music was loud. I entered the school hall and handed mrs. Conner my ticket.

It was packed! None of the seniors were there, the year 7's crowded around the food table and the teachers were in the back probably smoking.

I saw some of my soccer team in the corner, i ran over "sup my bitches!" I noticed a boy lying on the floor, probably on drugs or some shit.

"Oh hey Jo"

"What's wrong with him?"

"Dunno we found him on the bathroom floor. unconscious."

"What's his name?" I had to admit he is quite cute, ok a lot cute. he has light brown hair kind of like Riley's, from where I was standing he looked like he was tall. but I couldn't tell because he was lying down, haha.

"I think he's the new kid mr Danson was talking about, umm...Dylan.Dylan Bronson"

"Cool."

I walked into the crowd and Danced with Harry and Jacob (from soccer)
They suck, I know I'm bad but at least I know how to do the robot.
After a half hour of dancing Jacob got us all some drinks, I saw Riley enter the dance. Holy shit...

I was interrupted by Riley pulling me towards one of the school corridors
"Hey, stop it" I struggled under his grip, he's either been working out or I need to join a gym.
"Riley, let go!"

We stopped then he turned to look at me, he looks as if he's been crying,
"Riley what..."
I was cut off by two warm lips crashing into mine, in a rough passionate kiss.
I was kissing my 'best friend' WTF!
Surprisingly I kissed back, I felt butterfly's go up in my stomach and electricity from head to toe, we pulled away for air and breathing heavily when Riley broke the silence "y-you kissed back?"

"Yeah, are you ok?"

He smiled "I am now"

Woah. This is so wired. "Why were you crying?"

"I-I well....m-my parents are getting divorced."

"Riley I..."

"Yeah yeah your sorry, it doesn't matter."
I went to go grab his hand but he panicked and flinched,
"Riley, what's that on your wrist?"

"N-nothing"

I pulled up his sleeves and saw cuts everywhere, "Riley y-you self harm?"

He looked at me with hurt so I pulled him into a hug "Riley, I know it's hard but please. Please don't self harm."

"I-i'll try"

********
Saturday mornings SLEEP IN TIME!

I thought about last nights events over and over In my head, my phone went off telling me I got a text.
Seriously can't I just get one day.

It was from Riley "can I come over? They are fighting."

"Sure. what about Dion and Kyle?"

"They live with my grandma."

"Come over"

I put on a tee shirt and jeans then brushed my hair and teeth, the door bell rang and Jamie answered it.