Chapter 6

*Lyric P.O.V*

Tony ran his fingers through my hair while we laid in our bed watching tv. He nuzzled his face into my neck. I inhaled deeply as I felt his kiss. 

He rolled over on me and hovered over me still kissing my neck. He kissed my jawbone, then finally my lips. I ran my finger tips up his shirt feeling goose bumps rise on his soft skin. He tangled his fingers in my hair, and tugged. 

I couldn't help but let out a small moan. I slipped his shirt off and his hat came off with it. 

I grabbed his wrists and pulled him down and got on top of him. He looked at me and smiled. 

"Strong hm?" He raised his eyebrows. "Shut up and kiss me." I said pulling his head towards mine. I kissed him sloppily. 

He put his hands up my shirt. I felt his hands under my bra buckle, then I felt it snap as in break. 

"Sorry." Tony muttered still kissing me. "Its okay." I said. He slipped my tank top off and threw it on the floor. I felt his fingers slowly unzip my fly to my shorts. 

*Tony P.O.V*

"I love you." She muttered laying on top of me. 

I felt her warm chest on mine. I breathed heavily. "I love you too."

I ran my finger up her spine. I felt her soft lips carefully kiss where my owl tattoo was, then she kissed the tip of my chin. 

I examined her beautiful face. Pale green eyes, her stunning dimples, the medusa piercing she had in the middle of her lip, the two nose piercings, her chubby cheeks.

She was perfect. 

She plopped her head on my shoulder and fell to the side of my nude body. I looked at her chest piece of a bird cage. I ran my finger tips over it. "I remeber holding you hand while you got this." I smiled. She looked at the day of the dead skull i had on my hand. "I remeber watching you get this." She giggled. 

"Do you remeber how I asked you out?" I smiled. 

She laughed. "Yeah, you wrote 'Lyric, will you go out with me' with ketchup on the lunch table I sat I." 

I laughed. "Then I got detention after that." 

"I remeber." She smiled. "Do you remember our first date?" She asked. 

"How could I not? We went to dinner, then we went out in a field and watched the stars on the hood of my car." I said. She smiled. 

"Remember when i got the job in the band?" I asked. 

"Yes. You were so excited, and happy." She said. "Then you introduced me to Jaime and he made fun of my height." She laughed. 

"Jesus. I cant believe we are 24 years old. And we have been together since we were what? 15?" She said. 

"True love I guess." I smirked. 

She kissed me, then got up and put some clothes on. 

Lyric shut the lights off then laid down next to me. 

I wrapped my arms around her precious body and we went to sleep. 

*Lyric P.O.V*

I was shaking uncontrolably, and crying as I watched my best friend, Jenelle, get shot. "IS THIS WHAT YOU WANTED!?" He screamed. He pulled the gun and aimed it towards me. "Stop." 

"Wheres you're boyfriend? Tony?" He asked cocking his gun. "STOP!" I screamed louder. 

Boom.

I felt the bullet insert my leg with searing pain. I fell to the ground next to Jenelle. "You could have prevented this." He said with an evil grin. "But instead, you decided to betray me. Why?" he asked. 

"Why what?" I asked wiping the tears but getting the blood from my leg under my eye. "WHY DID YOU BETRAY ME?!" He screamed. "I TRUSTED YOU!" 

"I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!" I screamed laying my head on the ground, holding my leg. A car passed by, and he was gone. 

I gasped for air.

I woke up, my heart beating fast. Sitting up. I pulled the blanket off of my leg, seeing that it was perfectly normal. Tony moaned. "Why are you up?" He asked, his eyes still closed. I looked at the clock. It was 2 am.

"Just go back to sleep." I said. He rolled over. I pulled the blankets on him as i got up. 

3 Missed alerts from Jenelle.

"Shit.." I muttered. I called her back. 

"Hey jenny." I answered. I havent seen Jenelle in a while. "Hey L. I was up and knew you would probably be up, want to go get some food or something?" 

What.. Jenelle.... 

"Oh sure, hah." I laughed nervously. "Just come over." She said. 

I wrapped my hair up and pulled on Tony's San Deigo sweat shirt. I kissed his cheek then walked downstairs. 

 OHHH SHIT YALL. ITS ABOUT TO GO DOOOOOOOWN. c: hehe. love you all <33 Girl on the side is Jenelle. c: (thats actually Janelle Ioimo, Shayley Bourgets girlfriend )