Chapter 16

***LYRIC P.O.V***

After the San Diego show, I walked on the bus with the guys. "EVERYONE!" Tony yelled. "WE HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT!" He screamed over every ones voices. Everyone got quiet. "Wanna tell them?" He asked. 

"Im pregnant." I smiled. Jaime spit out the water he was drinking "Tone bone got it innn." Vic sang. Tony's face went red. "At least I can." He sassed. 

Pretty much everyone on the bus went 'ooooooooooh'. 

~

I woke up in our bed, alone. its been a month since Tony left, and I'm now 3 months pregnant. 

 I was going in for my doctor's oppintment. Now I have a baby bump that shows, and I found out that the baby was a girl. 

The nurse was looking at the screen. "I will be right back." She said. 

She was gone for a while. When she finally came back, she wipped the gel off my stomach. "The doctor will see you in the room to the left." 

I walked into the door. "Ah, Lyric." He said. "How are you?" 

"Good." I said suspitously. "I have some good news." He said. "The nurse just informed me that, she saw another body along with your baby girl." I put my head in my hands. "Im having twins?" The doctor smiled. "Yes, a boy and a girl." 

I walked outside and dialed Tony's number. "Hey." I said. "Hey babe, whats up?" 

"I just go out of the doctor's office." I paused. "And?" 

"We are having twins." I heard Tony hesitate. "Twins?" 

"Twins." I said. "Jesus." He said. "I miss you a lot." I said. "I will be home soon baby, I miss you too." Tears fell from my eyes.

~

A month later. 

I watched tv on the couch while Jack snoozed next to my feet. I felt the babies kick in my obese stomach. "Ow stop it you demons." I whispered to myself. I laid down on the couch and closed my eyes, and dosed off. 

~

I heard rustling in the kitchen. I got up slowly and quietly. 

I peaked into the kitchen. "TONY?" He turned around and smiled. "Hi baby." I hugged him, but my huge ass stomach got int he way. He kissed me. 

Sorry its really short sigh. To make up for it I put majestic, beautful Tony on the side c: