Chapter 15

***LYRIC P.O.V***

I helped Tony pack for the tour. I had a small bump, but not big enough to make a diference.  

I threw some of his shirts in the suit case, as he went down stairs when the door bell rang. 

***TONY P.O.V***

I bought Lyric a puppy, but made Jaime keep him at his house so it wouldn't ruin the surprise.

"Thanks man." I smiled at Jaime as he handed me the dalmation puppy. "No problem. Here's his food, and kennel and shit." He handed me a huge bag of food. "You hold the food, and shit." I said. 

He sighed then picked it up. "Just put in the laundry room!" I yelled from the middle of the stairs. 

I saw my beautiful Lyric standing by the bed, facing away from me. "Lyric?" I said. She turned around. "OH MY GOSH!" She squieled. "Its so cute!" 

"I thought I would get him for you to keep you company while Im gone." I said. "CAN I HOLD HIM!?" She asked. I handed her the plump black and white snow ball. 

She cuddled it in her arms. "Thank you." She smiled, and kissed me. "He's so cute." She smiled holding him up. 

"What are you going to name him?" She looked at me. 

"Uhhh." She looked at the puppy. 

"How about Jack?" I suggested. "I love it." she said.  I wrapped my arm around her. 

Adam Elmakis(Tour photographer) came in with Jaime. "WAIT THATS A GREAT PICTURE!" He snapped a picture of Lyric, Jack, and I. 

"Oh yeah, out doctor's oppintment is in 30 minutes." Lyric said. "Oh yeah, guys we will be back in a bit. Can you watch Jack?" I asked Adam and Jaime. "Only if we can have food." 

"Go for it." I shrugged. "Sweet." 

Lyric grabbed her purse off the bed, then we walked down stairs. 

~

Lyric was laying on the paper on the bed, and I held her hand. "Pull up your shirt please." The nurse said to Lyric. She lifted the black tank top up, and tucked it under her bra. The nurse put blue gel on her stomach. I felt her hand tense up. "Its cold." She laughed. 

I looked at her little baby bump, and her hip tattoos of dream catchers, and smiled. The nurse ran the monitor type thing on the blue gel, spreading it out. "Thats you baby's head." She smiled. "It has a big head." I said. 

"Takes after you." Lyric smirked. "Wow!" I said. "IM kidding baby." She smiled. "Look, those are its arms, and legs." She said. We both awed. 

After we left we walked into the house, Jaime and Adam watching tv, Adam holding sleeping Jack. 

After the guys left I explained to Lyric how the shows were going. "The first show is tommorow in downtown San Deigo." I said. "Do you wanna go?" I asked."Sure." She smiled.  

***LYRIC P.O.V***

As i got ready for bed, Tony was on the floor playing with Jack. "Go get mommy!" Tony said in a voice you would talk to a baby in. Tony and Jack came running into the bathroom. 

Jack bit at my feet. "Ow Tony!" I laughed looking down at Tony and Jack. "Come here." Tony pulled me to the ground, and Jack tackled me. "Oh my gosh." I said petting him. 

Tony smiled at me while I was petting Jack. "I love you." He said. "I love you too." 

I kissed him. "You have a long day tomorrow." I said. "Lets get to bed."