Chapter 14

It was about 9 pm now, and I had to take Scar back home. We hugged everyone then got into the car. 

~

As I walked up to the door to my mom's house, my stomach turned, I dont have a good relationship with my parents.

She opened the door, wearing her robe, Scar hugged me, then ran inside. "How come you didnt tell me you signed out my daughter?" She asked. "I thought it would be nice to hang out with my little sister." I shrugged. "Dont pull a stunt like that again. I was worried sick." She said. She started to close the door, but I pushed it back open. "Im married, mom." I said. She looked at me. "You aren't married to that rockstar, asshole right." She said. "You mean Tony? The guy I have been with since I was 15? The guy that has never cheated on me while he was on tour? The guy that you still dont approve of? Yeah, him. And you're not invited to the fucking wedding." I said. She looked at me stunned. 

"Wheres dad." I demanded. I saw my dad in the kitchen. "DADDY!" I screamed. "DAD!" My mom shut the door in my face. "Who the hell is out there? Is that Lyric?" I heard my dad say. "No, just go back upstairs." I heard my mom say to him. "Mom just let her see dad!" I heard Scar yell

The light turned off.  

I felt the tear run down my face. I wiped it away then turned around. Tony was standing outside the car.

"Is everything ok?" He asked.

I heard the door open, then Rae appeared. "How long have you been here?" 

"We just got here, and we were just leaving. I said looking at her nice, tan, tattoo-less skin. "You didnt even come in, and say hi." She said. 

"Mom doesn't want us to, and she didnt even let me talk to dad." I said, walking to the car. I glanced down at the ring on my finger. Once I got into the car, Tony hugged me. "Im sorry baby." He said. 

"Its not your fault." I said. "Lets just go home." 

~

The ride home was quiet. I walked up the stairs and changed, then laid down in bed. 

***TONY P.O.V***

I walked into the office, and read through some emails. 

Hey Tony,

We have the tour dates set.

I read through the dates for the collide with the sky tour. 

"Shit." I muttered sitting back, running my fingers through my hair, being informed that the tour starts in less than a month. 

I turned off the computer, then walked up stairs. Lyric was snoring softly, and was spread out. I took my clothes off, then carefully moved her over. 

~

***LYRIC P.O.V***

I woke up late today, and Tony was down stairs. I sighed then got into the shower. When I got out, Tony was sitting on the newly made bed, eating chips, watching TV. I held the towel to my body. I felt my stomach turn. I ran back into the bathroom and puked violently. I felt Tony holding my hair back.

"What did you eat?" He asked sitting on the bed. "I haven't eaten anything." I said, slipping my shirt on. Tony's eyes got really wide. "You dont think you're.." He asked quietly. 

"No, you used a condom right?" I asked. 

"Um..." 

"Tony, please tell me you did." I said, my stomach dropping. He put his face in his hands. "God damnit." 

"TONY!" I screamed hitting his shoulder. I tied my hair up, and walked out of the room. "Where are you going?"

"To the store." I said grabbing my purse and keys, walking into the garage.  

Once I arrived at Walgreens I walked quickly to the pregnancy tests. I bought two types, then drove home. 

When I got home Tony was running his fingers through his hair. "Whats the results?" He asked right as I came in. 

"I haven't done it yet." I replied. I put my purse on the table, then took the two boxes to the bathroom with me. 

I opened the packing to find a little white device. I pulled my shorts down then peed on the little stick. 

My heart was beating fast. I waited about 10 minutes before looking at it again. 

+

"Fuck." I said. I opened the other type of test, praying the other one was defected. 

After 10 minutes I looked at the other one. 

+

Two little pink plus signs. I washed my hands, then threw away the wrappers. I opened the door and Tony was standing outside. "So?" 

I held out the test for him. "Im not ready for this Tony." I said. "Cant you get an abortion?" 

"I dont want to do that." I said. He leaned up aginst the wall, and slid down. "Im a fucking idiot." He said. "No you're not." I said, sitting next to him. He felt my stomach. "Oh god." He said putting his face in his hands. "Im so sorry." 

"We will be good parents." I said, hugging him. "I hope."