Chapter 24

***LANDON P.O.V***

Lydia burst into my room screaming "ASSHOLE!" She slapped my chest multiple times. "Get out." I said calmly. "WHY DID YOU DO THAT!?" She screamed, still hitting me.

I was way bigger than her, so it didnt really affect me. "HE PROBABLY HATES ME!" She screamed. I grabbed her wrist, and pulled her ear to my face. "Get out, or I'll stab you too." I whispered.

She glared at me. "Dont. Fucking. Touch. Me."

My dad stood at the door. "Lydia.." She glared at me, then walked out, bumping into my dad. He came in and shut the door.

He sat on my bed, while I stood at my dresser, looking at pictures of Grey and I when we were little.

"Land." He started. "You know you need to go." He said.

"No I dont." I mumbled.

"If you dont start packing, I will." He spoke.

"Whatever." I looked at the texts from Grey.

G: Whats happening?

G: Please talk to me.

G: Dont leave me without telling me, Landon.

My dad went into my closet and threw clothes on my bed. He grabbed a suitcase from the shelf, and packed.

"You really want me gone, huh." I said leaning up against the wall. "Its whats best Landon." He said. "I always knew you favorited Lydia. If she had to go to a coocoo shack, you would find a way to get her out of it." I said. "Dont say that Landon." He said looking at me. "How do you favorite out of twins? We are tecnically the same person, except one to them went crazy."

"Landon stop it." He said grabbing me by my shirt. I raised my arms up. "Just saying the truth."

He let go, then took my suitcase down stairs. "We're leaving in 20 minutes." He spat angerly.

~

"You're leaving." Lydia said opening my door. I got up, and bumped past her. "You're the one who made me crazy." i whispered. She glared at me. I walked down stairs, listening to my iPod. "Ready to go?" my mom asked, wiping her eyes. "Is dad coming too?" I asked, not making eye contact with my mom. "Yes." she said, putting her purse over her shoulder. "Do you want to stop by Grey's?" She asked.  

Thinking about Grey made my ears hot. "No." I said. "If you're going to take me, let's go." I spat angrily. I stormed out to the car and sat in the back seat.

~

Once we got there, the nurse knew me right away. "Oh, hello Landon." She said. "Lauren." I nodded at the older nurse. "I thought you said you were never coming back?" She said, filling out papers. "Things change." I shrugged. She looked at me over her glasses. "You're in your old room. But you have a new roomate. Be nice." She said. I rolled my eyes, then turned to my parents. "We will visit you everyday." My mom said. 

I looked at her skinny, tattooed body. I quickly looked at mine and Lydia's name tattooed under her thigh tattoo. They I looked at my dad. 

He was tall, and bulky. He had tattoos all over, and a diamond planted under his eye. 

They hugged me, they walked away. 

Just like that, they were gone. 

I walked down the long white hallway, looking for my old room. I walked in to a girl sitting on one of the beds. She looked up, then quickly looked back down at her book. I put my stuff on my bed. 

"You're gonna have to talk to me sometime." I said after 30 minutes of unpacking in silence. 

She ignored me again. 

"Whats your diagnosis?" I asked, sitting on the edge of my bed, looking at her. 

"Anxiety, anorexica, and depression." She said quietly still looking at her book. I glanced at her wrist, but her sleeve was covering it. 

"Shouldn't you be in the womans ward?" I asked. "There wasn't any room." She said in a harsh tone, putting her book down, and looking at me. I raised my hands up. "Just wondering." 

I resumed to unpack. 

"MEDICATION CALL." I heard outside the door. The girl looked at me, then sighed and got up. 

~

We stood in line. "Whats your name." I asked. She turned around. "Whats yours." 

"I asked you first." I reasoned. She crossed her arms. "Waverly." 

"Landon." I said, looking her up and down. "Waverly Jane!" The lady at the desk yelled out. She walked to the desk and grabbed the cup. She swallowed the pills dry, glared at me, then walked off. "Landon Perry!" I swallowed the pills fast.

"Shes hot huh." Some guy stood next to me. "Yeah, shes not the only girl in this ward is she?" I asked. 

"No, theres a big group that got transfered here." He shared. "Really? Last time I was here I almost got kicked out for having sex with this girl Ryane." I told him. 

"Ryane Smith?" His eyes got wide. "How the fuck do you know her? She got released years ago" I said. 

 HIs eyes directed to the corner of the room. 

I saw her, and damn has she grown up. She had long black hair, with a blonde streak, and vibrant green eyes. She had lined her eyelid with black winged eyeliner, and had light lipstick on. 

She sat, lounged on the couch tormenting the other patients. 

Ryane on the side.