Author's Notes!

Hi everyone! Thanks for taking the time to read my story! I just wanted to put up a quick disclaimer before we jump in!

1. THIS IS A FICTIONAL STORY!!!! Obviously, nothing in this story is true. We all know J-Hope is a ray of sunshine and that none of them would ever hurt anyone. We know they don't do drugs or anything like that. So, please, don't comment about it.

2. There will probably be triggering subjects in this story such as abuse, assault, mentions of self-harm and suicide attempts. If any of those things are too much for you, there will be disclaimers at the top of each chapter to let you know that it's in there. Read at your own risk.

3. There's gonna be violence and drug use. They're a gang. It's part of the story. Again, I'll warn you guys when there is.

4. There *might* be some smut in this story. I'm not entirely sure yet, I'm writing as I go. If there is smut, I will put a warning and you're more than welcome to skip the chapter if that makes you uncomfortable (or read it if that's your thing! ;) )

5. I don't own or claim to own any of the gifs I use for this fic. If anyone knows who created them, let me know and I'll credit them!

6. This is just a fun story I came up with you guys and I really hope you all enjoy it.

Here's a cute J-Hope for you!

- Currently @themagicshop19