Author's Note

Hello guys, and yes I'm just making things worse but I've decided that I'll update my stories based on my mood and motivation to write. Today I was looking through all my pics I had in my AoT folder and found the pic that I'm using for the cover and I thought, " Oh! I've got an idea for a new story!" I've actually made like three other Ereri/Riren fanfic covers and one Tododeku cover so I might put those up later as well, so I guess you can add this and the others to your libraries so you can get the updates when they come out. Also, if you don't like any of the following then simply DON'T read and DON'T report. So let's go over basic procedures.

- First and foremost, this WILL contain yaoi. Now, if you don't know what it is by now from my past Ereri/Riren fanfics then I'll tell you again in here. Yaoi is what the Japanese call boy x boy love, in simplest terms gay relationships between two guys.

- This WILL contain graphic scenes and violent language. And lots of it, not so much on the graphic scenes but the language especially. What I mean by graphic scenes is that I'll either use a graphic picture I find, describe the scene in great detail, or do both. So please be prepared for that if you are sensitive to gore and violence.

- This may or may not have any suicidal attempts but there will be a few rape scenes. So suicide, rape, smut, drug abuse, alcohol addiction, smoke addiction, physical abuse, and mental issues will be playing a big part in this story. Like the second pointer, please be prepared for that.

If I forgot something and I think of it later on in this story then I'll update this page or if you guys find something that I should warn new readers about later on then please tell me and I'll add it on here. Your input on my stories are important to me as I don't want to be writing something you don't or won't enjoy or of how I can fix something without your input. So don't be afraid to do so, you can either comment in the story or you can DM me here on Wattpad. So I hope you guys will like this story when I start writing it and I hope to try and make it the best of all the stories I've made so far. See ya!

~ Author-san