Commonwealth

New years at the Windsor household was always fun as they would always invite locals from near their castle and have lunch then dinner with them and this year was no different as they did the same and then they travel to Norfolk to spend Kate's birthday with her as she always invited them then they would have dinner for Kates mom Carole and only close friends where invited and The Windsors were among the guests to arrive for her birthday dinner.

The whole January she had done engagements for the queen as she was taking a step back from the royal hustle.

"So I heard about your new years dinner? How was it? " Meghan asks Isabella as they were having lunch which was organized by the queen " It was nice we do it every year"

"Oh really how come Harry and I weren't invited? "
Meghan asked with a little attitude thinking she could disrespect Isabella as Isabella was a little younger than Meghan but, what Meghan didn't know was Isabella didn't feel intimidated as she knew what Meghan was trying to do and she didn't care as she knew that once Meghan married Harry she would always be below her and Kate.

"Because I didn't feel like inviting you it's as simple as that if you don't get an invitation it means you aren't needed nor wanted there" she said with a little attitude and Kate got there as Isabella finished her statement and she knew that it wasn't her place as she was a little below Isabella and she knew that if Isabella went all bitchy on someone you shouldn't try to interfere as she had always heard her lash out on her sister.

"ladies" Kate said hugging both of the women,
Isabella was already bored of Meghan so she left.

"Don't mind her she can be a bitch sometimes but you'll get used to it and just a clue don't try picking fights with her she's grannies favorite granddaughter in law and once she gets granny involved you'll wish you didn't start anything with her"

"Of course it's fine, I think I might have offended her"  Meghan said as she glanced at Isabella who was busy talking to Anne,  Kate nodded her head and moved on to have a little chat with Sophie, What Kate didn't know was that Meghan was busy thinking if how she was going to take the position from Isabella I mean how hard could it be, she was already winning Charles heart by giving him her sob story.

"I apologies for my wife's behavior Kate told me about your little incident and I know that she can be a little bit mean" Louis said the moment Kate left "and I don't think I told you this but welcome to the family"

With that said he left Meghan and went to deal with his wife.

February went down the same way and Isabella was glad that she didn't have to deal with Meghan but she saw that the Charity William and Harry set up had a forum but she wasn't invested in it as she knew that one day something or you could say someone would cause a rift between the brothers which would affect the charity but part of her not being involved was because she had too much on her hands like The Queen's Commonwealth trust, The Queen's Trust, Friends of The Elderly and many more charities which the queen planned on handing down to her but she had her site on one Charity and that was the Royal Variety Charity.

"Louis could you have a chat with granny about the Royal Variety Charity, I really want to patron it" she said giving her husband the puppy eyes.

"I'll see what I can do, you also have to be a little nicer to Meghan especially today at the service"

"Why wouldn't I? I mean only if she doesn't provoke me" Louis just sighed knowing that he's wife wasn't going to behave at all.

Instead of riding with Harry and the Cambridges Bella preferred that they rode alone as she didn't want to 'suffocate' herself with how full the car was going to be.