Daily Mail

The new Prince and Princess of Wales
It has been announced in a series of posts today that the prince of Wales is abdicating the throne and passing to the Duke of Windsor, the news come to a shock as everyone had thought that the prince of Wales wanted to so badly be king but now he's passing it on and apparently it's due to one of th old laws of the olden days what the law says we don't know but what we know is that he's not becoming king.

Now on the brighter side of the news the Duke and Duchess of Windsor will become the new 'crown royals' or other wise known as the prince and princess of Wales although Charles will still keep his place at Clarence house the Windsors soon to be Wales are said to be moving back to Kensington Palace to Diana's old apartment which had been renovated by the duchess of Windsors father who put up £20 million as a gift for his daughter and new son in law and speaking of money we all know that their wedding had coat about £20 million and her father had also put up half the amount so he put up £10 million he even did the same with his first born now isn't this just goals he put up £30 million for his daughters happiness so if you even think of divorcing her Louis just know that we're so not behind maybe she'll become the people's princess especially now since she's going to take up her new title.

Now since we're already on the Royals one man has been brewing up a storm George Cooney had said that the Duchess of Sussex is being hounded by the paparazzi, but some fans have took to social media saying that he's been delusional as on the 25th Meghan had her first solo engagement but you could see that most of the paparazzi where busy chasing the Duchess of Windsors shopping trip with little Princess Mary of Wales.

Plus the new news that Meghan is the most educated royal there is, that had us doing a double take last time I checked she's not the one that went to MIT (Massachusetts Institute of Technology) yeah you had right the duchess of Windsor went to MIT and was one of the top 10 people in the uni you want to see a picture well just go to their website and search the graduates of 2012 when the duchess was only 20 years old yes she was that young and that seriously shut some people up I mean seriously Meghan didn't even make her universities top 20 and you're telling us that she's the most educated royal get your facts right.

Well we'll definitely see how things are tomorrow as Eugenie is getting married to her long time fiance Jack and we wish them the best of luck tomorrow.