Raf

"Isa today you must behave Granny is angry about the whole dilemma that went down that other day" Nik said exiting the door and nor waiting for his wife.

So a little recap at the day of Louis' christening Meghan tried to interact with Isabella and Isabella ignored her and this caused Meghan to feel left out and when Meghan feels left out she talks to Harry who calls Charles who calls Mommy dearest and things happen and Isabela got into trouble.

"Yeah whatever" Isabella said to herself as she got out of the car and entering the church.

"Hey Kate" Isabella said greeting her sister in law with kisses on the cheeks.

"Isabella" Kate returning the gesture then Isabella moved on to William then Harry and Meghan.

"Meghan" Isabella said repeating the same jesture she had done to Kate.

"Isa" Meghan said which caused the duchess of Windsor to freeze up a little "I prefer Isabella"

With that said Louis called his wife Isa and she went to his side.

Then prince Charles and Camilla entered the church then they all stood waiting for the queen.

"Isabella how did you find the service?" The Queen asked Isabella who smiled and told the queen how she found the service as she looked down and was met by a amazing sight.

"Oh how Mary is going to lecture me for not bringing her here" Isabella said as she knows how much her daughter loves things.

"How are the twins?"

"As shy as ever" Isabella giggled knowing how shy those two rascals were.

The Queen just nodded and continued to watch the fly past.

" Isabella come on love" Louis said trying to talk to his wife as she exited the car.

"No Louis I'm sick and tired of being called racist by that woman I'm not racist just because you don't like someone doesn't mean your racist she should clearly get a better definition for racism or else I'm going to shove it down her arse" Isabella said taking of her shoes.

"Come on Isa let's not dwell on her" Louis said.

"Well how can't I not dwell on her when she's always on my case you know the came to check up on that Frogmore and then she was demanding my staff like she pays for them while in reality my dad pays for them not even your grandma van control my staff...I think" the moment she added the last statement she started laughing " I don't know about the last one"

"Mommy mommy wook" Jaime said showing his mother a drawing he started pointing at the stick people on the drawing "This is gran-gran and Cammie, this is mommy, this aunt C, This is aunt Katie, this is sissy and this is aunty Maggie"

"This is so cute thank you but where is great granny and daddy?" Isabella said carrying her son.

"I made them their own" Jamie said kissing his mother than telling her to put him down.