Chat

It Begins the 20th of December 2017

"So Harry and his fiancee asked the queen to have their wedding here" Louis said to his wife as he started the car Isabella hadn't met Meghan yet and this luncheon would be the first time the two met.

"Well I don't mind even Genie is getting married here so yeah I don't care I mean Louis this is literally a amazing place and if you weren't 2nd in line I would have also wanted us to get married here" she said while smiling at the twins.

"So I've been thinking what if we got another baby? "

"Louis come on Kate is having a baby right now don't you think the spotlight should be on her? ".

"I know but you know that Kate and William never let Charlotte and George out so when we have the baby it won't affect them you know come on let's think about it let's ask the kids" when he said that statement she gave him a glare "Mary, what do you think of mommy having a baby?"

"Yay a baby girl this time I want her to wear my dresses and play princess with me" Mary said.

"I don't know momma want other baby?" Christian asked.

"Aww of course yes she does Chris do you want another baby? "

"Yes!!" they all shouted "the kids have decided you are going to have my bun in your oven" Louis said, Isabella was left with her thoughts I mean with the weddings coming up she didn't want her pregnancy overshadowing them since she knew that the media literally praised her when she was pregnant since she did a lot of engagements and she would also bring along the kids and everyone loved seeing the little princess and princes, and today was one of those days where she would bring her kids they would catch a glimpse of them.

"Kate hi oh my goodness look at that glow" she said hugging Kate and doing the same to William, she turned to Harry and hugged him then awkwardly looked at Meghan while mumbling a small hi , around people she knew she was absolutely fine epically her family but when someone was joining th family and she didn't know them she was abosutley shy.

"This is Meghan, Meghan this Is my other brothers wife Isabella , they live in Windsor" he said introducing the two "Harry! " he heard someone shout and he turned and saw Mary and her little brothers "Hey Mary, Chris and Jamie" he said while giving Mary a hug knowing that she liked hugs "I want you to meet someone,  this is your aunty Meghan Say Hi" The twins taking after their mother ran and hid behind Isabella while Mary went to Meghan and said "You're pretty" "thank you" Meghan replied "but my mommy's prettier than you" she said while giving Meghan a cute smile and looking at Harry as she motioned for him to carry her and take her to her Grandpa.

"I'm sorry about her and the boys" Mary said while looking at the boys who where playing with Charlotte "No problem but out of curiosity how old are you? You look pretty young"

"I'm 24 I get that a lot but I don't mind and from what I read you're 36"

"Yep so you live at Windsor castle? "

"Most of the time sometimes we go to KP so that the kids can spend time together, Can I advice you on something?  I know you probably hear this a lot but marrying Harry isn't going to be easy not just because he's a prince but also because of the media and don't let them get to you and also for the sakes of all of us try to stay clear from your previous acting path, with royals we share the spotlight don't steal it or anything, and I have to go granny must be looking for me since I know those rascals are bugging her bye" she said hugging Meghan and moving along to greet more of her family members.

She found all the her kids hogging their great grandparents and quickly ushered them away as she had a little talk with the queen.

"I want you to help Meghan feel more welcome since I know how kind you are" She knew that the queen was asking she was more like demanding her to help her and you couldn't say no to the queen.

"Of course granny" she said standing up and walking away the go rant to Someone about the new responsibility she had although she was kind she knew from experience that Meghan was all that friendly yep Isabella was the kind of person to judge by first glance.

Who knew that Mary was such a drama queen after finding out about Meghan she had started dodging her. "Mary! , you better come say bye to your aunties" Isabella said to a Mary who was walking away with her brothers Mary turned and walked over to her mother with her brothers in tow "Bye Auntie Katie, bye Meghan" they chorused Isabella turned and hugged Kate and Meghan while giving her a weak smile knowing that Mary was never going to go soft on her.

"I can't believe these kids I mean did Mary really have to say 'you're pretty but my mom's prettier' I mean what even is that and on top of that they don't call her aunt"

"I mean I wouldn't call her aunt to so I don't see why you're freaking out and we both now who the twins take after.

The Christmas morning Isabella and Kate were ready for the church service but Isabella saw Meghan and immediately turned to Kate "why is she here I mean seriously, and why does it look like she's wearing a replica of the coat I was wearing when I first joined the family and oh my goodness she's wearing the same dress I wore for the visit to the Paddington station? "

"She is I think they waiting for us, Where's your husband?" Kate asked Isabella.

"Do you even have to ask busy saying goodbye to his sweet angel" she said as the reached the others and she greeted them all.

"So Isabella where's your husband? " Meghan asked as she cuddled closer to Harry trying to get Isabella jealous.

"He's riding with grammy he's lazy self couldn't bear walking" she said as the others laughed but Meghan didn't, not knowing what was funny.

"Are you laughing at me? " Louis said as he appeared out of no where, carrying Mary who was all dressed up fro the weather.

"Mary, honey what are you doing here? "

"I wanted to join you for the Christmas service" mommy she said while giving her mother a kiss on the cheek.

Then she turned and waved at the crowds who got more excited with seeing the little princess.

After the church service Mary was walking with her father getting flowers from everyone and even got a few people calling her the people's princess which got Isabella worried cause she didn't want Mary to live up to other people's expectations of her.