Wedding Disaster

"Buckingham Palace has released a tweet saying that queen Elizabeth won't be attending her grandson's wedding just like she didn't attend her son's second wedding does the queen have a thing against divorcees or what?
RoyalFailnumber1

The kids have arrived but no duchess of Windsor is she too skipping the wedding and oh how cute her kids and is that little Theo we all remember Theo the cute little page boy who stole our hearts at his aunts wedding 6 years ago when he was only 4 years old.

Duchess of Windsor will be representing the queen at the royal wedding, not representing her but rather replacing her.

While we're talking about this wedding let's just talk about Meghans dress from yesterday" Catlin said to Colin.

"Well royal copycat we all now how much the Duchess of Windsor loves Roland and then Meghan here tries to copycat the duchess but on our who wore it better questionnaire 92% say that Duchess of Windsor wore it best the other 8% saying Meghan did. We hope this isn't a common thing for her to copycat Isabella cause it's not going to end well for her remember on a scale of the most loved British royal that was taken in Australia and Germany most people say that they loved Isabella as she's one of them then when we came to Britain she tied with Harry and that tells you a lot as her husband is literally the most loved royal suppressing Harry which comes as a surprise as most say they love Harry but that questionnaire answered our questions"

"shut that thing Isabella we've arrived"

"Okay...I want to get a instagram account" she said going of YouTube but not shutting her phone off.

When she stepped out she heard screaming from the well wishers all screaming as they saw the Duke and Duchess of Windsor.

"Hello" she said waving to the crowds as she walked up the church steps.

"Their not even a lot of people here wow... royalfail number 2" she said laughing Louis glared at his wife telling her to shut up.

When they entered the church the guests stood up and the couple walked to their designated seats between Camilla and Kate as her husband was the first person in the row followed by William as this was their brothers wedding.

"Wow the tiara looks nice is that the right dress though? " she asked Kate who had a little giggle as she turned and looked at what Isabella talking about.

"We see she took your advice on the veil" Kate said smiling as she knew that they where now on national TV.

"What are you wearing though? " Kate asked Isabella which caused Isabella to laugh.

" Hey Genie what do the polls say about my dress? " she turned to whisper to Eugenie.

"Looking sexy as always... just don't wear this to my wedding" Eugenie said giggling.

"Okay" she turned and tried to pay attention to the pastor but in all honesty the man bored her not that he was black or anything like that but he made this seem like it wasn't a wedding.

*ring ring*

Everyone looked around wondering why a phone was ringing as no phones were allowed but Kate knew that it was her so she turned and giggled at her.

"Oh look best dressed I made the list with number one yay" Kate didn't feel any kind of envy as she knew that Isabella had a more edgy but still regal look.

"Put it away" Kate said.

"Okay okay sorry" she became to bored as she really wanted to stand up and walk around her butt was feeling numb.