RWBY Volume 2, Chapter 5: Extracurricular | Rooster Teeth

All rights for RWBY go to Rooster Teeth.

This is a Fan based parody.

I will be using Italicization for people's inner thoughts.

Hints towards Whiterose and Bumbleby will continue in this chapter so enjoy.

Naomi and Rachel from previous volume/chapters will be in this chapter.

In A Locker Room*

Pyrrha was gearing up for a fight.

After getting geared up she started to head out of the locker room where Naomi was waiting for her.

Naomi ran over and hugged Pyrrha.

Pyrrha asked "Did someone miss me?".

Naomi nodded 'yes'.

Naomi kissed Pyrrha on her forehead and said "I'll be cheering you on from the stands okay?".

Pyrrha nodded 'yes' and Naomi headed off.

Pyrrha than headed to the arena where she is to fight all of team CRDL.

A Little Bit Later*

Pyrrha had beaten all of Team CRDL by herself as Naomi cheered her on from the stand.

The lights turned on as Glynda said "And that's the match.".

Cardinal slowly got up and said "Lucky shot.".

Cardinal then fell to the ground.

Glynda walked over and said "Well done miss Nikos. You should have no problem qualifying for the tournament.".

Pyrrha humbly said "Thank you professor.".

Glynda then turned to the people in the stands and said "Alright, now I know that's a tough act to follow but we have time for one more sparring match. Any volunteers? Miss Belladonna? You've seem rather docile for the past few classes.".

Blake then looked away.

Glynda then said "Why don't you-".

Mercury raised his hand and said "I'll do it.". 

Glynda then asked "Mercury is it? Very well. Let's find you a opponent.".

Mercury then said "Actually, I wanna fight... her".

Mercury then pointed at Pyrrha.

Pyrrha then said "Me?".

Glynda then chimed in and said "I'm afraid miss Nikos has just finished a match, I'd recommend you choose another partner.".  

Pyrrha then humbly said "No! it's fine.".

Pyrrha then turned to look up at Mercury and she said "I'd be happy to oblige.".

Mercury then stood up and started to head to the exit.

Naomi had the thought Somethings off about that guy, but I know Pyrrha will beat him.

Moments Later*

Mercury and Pyrrha were staring each other down while everyone in the stand was watching.

Moments passed and Mercury charged at Pyrrha and she charged at Mercury.

Mercury spin kicked but Pyrrha blocked it with her shield.

Pyrrha then tripped Mercury by using her spear.

Mercury then flipped himself up and they started to glare at each other again.