RWBY Volume 2, Chapter 6: Burning the Candle | Rooster Teeth

All rights for RWBY go to Rooster Teeth.

This is a Fan based parody.

I will be using Italicization for people's inner thoughts.

Hints towards Whiterose and Bumbleby will continue in this chapter so enjoy.

Naomi and Rachel from previous volume/chapters will be in this chapter.

In The Ballroom*

Ruby was sitting at a table thinking about something.

Weiss came over and put two tablecloths on the table and slid them close to Ruby which caught her attention.

Weiss then said "I need you to pick a tablecloth.".

Ruby examined both of them and she determined that they're both the same color.

Ruby then asked "Aren't they both the same?".

Weiss said "Yeah but they're is a difference not visible to the eye.".

Ruby they picked the tablecloth to the right which made Weiss smile happily.

Weiss then said "Good choice.".

Weiss then walked away leaving Ruby sitting at the table.

Yang was carrying a giant sound system while walked behind Ruby.

Yang set the giant sound system on the floor and looked at Ruby.

Yang then walked over to Ruby and asked "So, have you picked out a dress yet?".

Ruby then said "That's what I've been sitting here thinking about this whole time. Also is Blake gonna come?".

Yang then said "Oh, don't worry. She's going.".

Sun and Neptune then came in.

Neptune asked "How's the party planning going?".

Weiss said "It's fine but it would go faster if Blake was here."

Yang then said "I'll go see what she's doing.".

Yang then walked off.

In The Library*

Blake was looking over the archives of info on the White Fang.

A laser light then appeared on the screen which moved up and down with Blake's eye's following it.

The laser light then disappeared and she went back to reading the archives.

The laser light then appeared on the screen again catching Blake's attention again which started to agitate her.

Blake stood up and looked around for the one using the light but she looked down to see the light on the floor.

The light moved and Blake followed it while being agitated.

The light went around a corner and Blake looked up to see it was Yang.

Blake smiled and hugged Yang and Yang hugged her back.

Yang then asked "Can we have a chat elsewhere?".

Blake said "Yeah.".

Blake and Yang broke the hug off and they walked out of the Library.

In A Classroom*

Yang was sitting on the table while Blake walked back and forth.

Blake softly said "Yang if you want me to stop working I can't, I need to keep working so that I can uncover the truth.".