RWBY Volume 2, Chapter 7: Dance Dance Infiltration | Rooster Teeth

All rights for RWBY go to Rooster Teeth.

This is a Fan based parody.

I will be using Italicization for people's inner thoughts.

Hints towards Whiterose and Bumbleby will continue in this chapter so enjoy.

Naomi and Rachel from previous volume/chapters will be in this chapter.

In The Ballroom*

Everyone was enjoying themselves to the best of there abilities.

Ruby, Weiss, Blake, Yang, Pyrrha, and Naomi were sitting at a table talking about how they all met there significant others while Rachel was within hearing distance.

Rachel thought to herself This isn't fair, I'm a good person and I deserve love, her love.

Over with the teachers they were keeping an eye on the students while also having fun.

Ironwood gestured a dance to Glynda.

Glynda accepted and her and Ironwood start dancing.

Everyone kept having fun while Mercury and Emerald looked down on them.

Emerald then said "It appears all the dancers have partners except for one."

Cinder contacted them and asked "How long do I have?".

Mercury then said "We should probably be home by midnight, to be safe.".

Cinder who was on a roof of a building said "I'll keep my eye on the clock.".

Ruby was grabbing punch when she saw someone running on the roof of buildings outside.

Ruby set her cup down and walked over to Weiss.

Ruby said "Weiss I'll be right back there's something outside that I need to take care of but when I'm done I'll be back as fast as I can.".

Weiss said "Okay. Be safe Ruby.".

Ruby then ran out of the Ballroom and gave chase.

Over At The Transmit System Building*

Cinder had a mask on and was sneaking around the front of the building.

She whooshed across the courtyard catching only one guards attention.

The guard started to walk forward.

Cinder sneaked behind the guard and she knocked him out with one hit, caught him and dragged him out of view. 

Cinder then headed inside.

There were four guards and Cinder walked towards them.

One of the guards said "Excuse me. No one's allowed in this area.".

Cinder ran up and the guard started to shoot at her but she dodged it and grabbed the guards arm hitting him in the face.

Cinder looked over and saw another guard charging at her with a stun stick.

Cinder jumped and kicked the guard and used the other guard's gun to shoot the guard.

Cinder kicked the guards knee making him kneel down.

Cinder then snapped his neck.

The other two guards charged at Cinder but she used her semblance to create two swords made of fire.

She stabbed one of the guards in the chest and the fell to the ground.

Cinder then used the other blade to cut the other guard's arm off.