Pinic

That afternoon when we got back to the hotel room Jackson seemed to be extra excited. He hugs me tightly and kisses me, "I have a gift for you in the closet, get changed and meet me in the park across the street in 20 minutes."

I shake my head and smiles, "What?"

"Just play along."

I chuckle, "okay."

Jackson kisses me again, "Alright, I'll see you in 20 minutes." Jackson smiles and grabs a basket out of the closet before he leaves.

I have no idea what he is talking about or planning, but I do as he asks and I check the closet. When I open the closet there is a beautiful cold shoulder, light peach pink, knee-length dress in the closet. I pick up the hanger and look over the dress and it is gorgeous. On the back of the hanger, there is a note.

I can't wait to see you in this,
I know you'll look amazing as always.
Love, Jackson.

I giggle softly as I get changed and put my hair up and touch up my make up. When I get down I have about three minutes until I need to meet Jackson in the park so I head down to the lobby and over to the park. When I get there not only has Jackson changed into a button-up sweater and khakis, with dress shoes, and a hat. He has also laid out a checkered blanket and is laying on the blanket when I walk up. Jackson smiles up to me, "There she is. You know I had a lot of takers when I laid this out. But I told them I was saving it for a very special girl."

"Is that so?" I laugh softly as I sit down.

"Yup." Jackson smiles brightly, "Someone who means everything to me."

"Now you're just exaggerating." I look down as I blush.

"No, I'm not. I mean it, Kat. You are one of the best things to ever happen to me. I never thought I'd wanna be with someone this much. I never imagined I'd fall this hard for someone. And I never thought I'd end up with someone as amazing as you." Jackson lifts my head with his thumb, "I love you."

I smile softly, my cheeks still red, "I love you too."