Episode 1

Meliodas pov

I was serving some customers when a new customer wearing a black cloak came in. Something about them seemed so familiar but I couldn't place my finger on it.

Every one else didn't really seem to care when he stepped in and sat in a dark corner of the tavern so I just went back to working. I then gave three guys my disgusting meat pie I tried to warn them but they chose to just eat it. "You know the bore hat is well known for our booze not for our disgusting food." "You could have mentioned that!" They then looked at my broken sword and decided to let it go. So I called Hawk over and he ate the scraps. "There better be some better scraps around here next time." I then decided to mess around with him. "You know I have a family recipe for roasted pig if you want to try that." "Oh man thoes were the best scraps I ever had!" Hawk immediately responded causing everyone but the guy in the cloak to laugh. Then out of nowhere some guy just busted in and then started talking about the eight deadly sins. "The eight deadly sins are dead. Now there just monsters parents use to keep their kids in line. Oh be good or the eight deadly sins will get you. Hah hah." One customer said. "Yeah but they update the wanted posters every year doesn't that mean they're still out there?" I then made it seem like I didn't know who the eight deadly sins are. "Well kid the eight deadly sins were an order of holy knights that answerd directly from the king." "I herd their captain Meliodas was the worst of them all. I heard he's even brought down entire countries." " yeah well I heard their leader the grand General and meliodas' older brother was the worst of them all. Infact I even heard he was the most powerful. Sum say he even brought down other continents." I smile at the thought of my big brother. He was always there for me even when I was a total dick to him. Then suddenly some guy wearing a suit of armor came in saying "Eight deadly sins." Causing everyone but me, Hawk, and the cloaked guy in the corner to run out in fear. Well there goes my customers. I then jump over the counter and ask them who they are. The rusty suit of armor only falls over making a loud thud causing the girl inside (plot twist) to pass out. Then the guy in the cloak got up and walked over to me. "Hey buddy would you mind giving me hand with this?" I asked him. He nodded took the armor off the girl picked her up and walked up the steps to my spear bedroom..... In a fraction of a second. "Hey wait for me." I said as I followed him up the steps.
(Time skip brought to you by Meliodas groping Elizabeth.)

I gave the girl a plate of food while the guy in the cloak just stood there. 3 2 1 "Terrible isn't it?" I said with a chuckle. "Yes it is but-" she was suddenly cut off by the guy in the cloak who immediately devoured the food....along with the plate in a millisecond. "Did you actually enjoy that?!" Hawk yelled/asked the cloaked individual who nodded not at all surprised by the fact that Hawk could talk. I then turned my attention back to the girl who began to explain to me why she was looking for the eight deadly sins. We all then heard knocking.

3rd pov

"Open up the villagers told us who's in there!" Alione a wannabe apprentice holy knight yelled as he banged on the door. "Prepare yourselves we're about to face a holy knight that killed other thousands of holy knights." Alione told his companions. "Yeah about that don't they say that 1 holy knight is the equivalent of a thousand regular knights? So don't you think you're exaggerating a bit? I mean he's gotta be an old man by now right." Alione narrowed his eyes at his companion. "Don't be a fool. I saw the bodys of dozens of holy knights with my very own eyes. And if this is the Grand General then we don't stand a chance!" The other knights only rolled their eyes. "Whatever we'll take it from here Al. Okay open up!" Then suddenly the door of the tavern swong open revealing a young boy with blonde hair and Emerald green eyes. "Yes can I help you?" "What your just a kid!" Alione yelled. "Yeah but I'm also the owner of this tavern." "Whatever look we know that the wondering rust knight is in there so tell him to come on out!" The boy sighed. "Alright you heard him come on out." Then a pig came out wearing armor. "I am sir Hawk tha captain of the order of scraps disposal." "There is no such order!" Alione responded. "So this pig is a member of the eight deadly sins?" Alione quickly responded angrily. "Of course not!" He then grabbed the boy by his collar. "Where is the wondering rust knight?!" Then the other guards saw the cloaked individual and Elizabeth run out of the back door. "Hey one of them must be apart of the eight deadly sins." They then ran after the two only to be knocked out by Hawk the captain of the order of scraps disposal or in Alione's case knocked over a cliff. "Sorry buddy but I get extra scraps for this." Hawk said knowing the wannabe holy knight couldn't hear him. While Meliodas groped Elizabeth the cloaked individual set both Elizabeth and Meliodas down. (That's right he was holding both of them in his arms.) "Well that was interesting any way why are you looking for the eight deadly sins. Elizabeth began to explain how the holy knights were trying to start a war in the country of liones. Then suddenly the ground beneath our heroes feet was sliced of the Cliffside.

????? Pov

As we were falling I saw that stupid boy who thought he could actually get me. Adorable. I grabbed the baka and jumped back onto the Cliffside with Meliodas who had both the princess and Hawk. "Are you sure any of them are of the eight deadly sins non of them bare resemblance to the wanted posters. Unless the one in the cloak is actually a sin then this was truly a waste of my time." The big guy said as he moved his gaze from me to the princess noticing her earing. "That earing it bares the Royal crest. Conclusion you are princess Elizabeth." Meliodas then looked over at Elizabeth and said "Wait you're a princess?" Then the big guy slashed his sword at us though it only cut the trees and made a small hole in my cloak. Whatever this old thing was getting old any way I mean I've had it for over 10 years now. The princess then began to cry which was kinda annoying. Then Meliodas told her who he really was and then used full counter on the big knight thus defeating him. "Well to tell you the truth I've been looking for the other seven sins my self. I use the tavern as a way to gain info but it'd be easier if I had a pretty girl to help out and anthother waiter to help keep the customers at bay." Then Hawks mom came whith well Hawk. Then I decided to show who I was so threw a side the cloak.

"Huh! No way

"Huh! No way ...... Big brother is that you?" Meliodas asked tears of joy leaking out of his eyes. I slightly smirked and opened my arms up and then Meliodas immediately attack hugged me. "I missed you too little brother and I'm not going anywhere."