Episode 7

3rd pov

General North and General Athena sat together in Athena's office, silently enjoying Jasmine mint tea. North then looked at Athena. "Don't you ever wonder what it would be like to fall in love?" The woman suddenly asked. Athena looked at North a little surprised, North had always been the one to enjoy the thrill of battle, a true believer of 'only the strongest survive'. Athena had never thought the woman would ever speak of something like falling in love.

"Don't you have two kids, surely you fell in love when you conceived them." Athena said back. North avoided her gaze before saying: "My son and daughter were born by two different one night stands, nothing more nothing less. Those weak men didn't love me, I'm not sure if anyone could truly love me...." Awkward silence quickly filled the room, neither woman spoke not knowing what to say. Thankfully a Holy Knight came in, claiming to have news on the eight deadly sins.

"Well, speak before I have you accompany me to the torture chambers." General North spoke, a smile now gracing her lips. "My generals, the leader of the eight deadly sins was seen eight miles south of Visel." The knight reported. Both North's and Athena's eyes widened. Athena's in shock and North's in anticipation.

"Thank you for your report, alert Holy knight grandmasters, Hendrickson and Drefus, at once. Our personal hunt for the sin of Destruction and rebirth ends now!" North spoke, a sadistic smile on her porcelain face. Athena just sheathed her sword. Fearing the upcoming battle that was to ensue.

(Scene Change)

Dreyfus sat in his chambers in silence, still reflecting on the death of his son. "Damn those sins. They kill my son and then get off scot free. It's a damn mockery! I will get revenge for you Greymore, I promise you I'll personally kill every sin myself, starting with those two midgets. Grand General Raven and sir Meliodas!"
Dreyfus was pulled out of his thoughts when a knock sounded at his door. "Come in." The man spoke as if there were nothing wrong.

A holy knight walked in. "My lord, the leader of the eight deadly sins has been spotted. General North requested you join her, general Athena and lord Hendrickson on a hunt for the sin." Dreyfus nodded to him before looking away.
"Fetch my armor."

(Scene Change)

"Helbram, will you be joining us on the hunt for general Raven?" North questioned the fairy. Helbram dawned a look of fear, before tensely answering, "I'll be here, awaiting the return of the roars of dawn, your grace." The fay told the woman, sweating in fear. North gazed at him with narrowed eyes for a moment  before walking off.

"You're a coward." Was all the woman  said. Athena meditated to prepare herself for the upcoming battle. This battle was life or death, Raven wasn't known for his mercy, he was known for his sin. "Are you ok?" Athena opened her eyes to be met with the ambitious ones of Hendrickson.

"I'm fine, just trying to make sure the battle ends in our favor." Was all the red haired woman said before North gave the order to march. They brought an army of 1 million diamond ranked Holy knights in themselves. The generals and holy knight grandmasters are 4 forces to be reckoned with. And they were all gathered together to face one demon.

(Scene Change)

Raven strolled through the evergreen mountains, a look of sadness on his face. "Why won't you just leave me be." Raven spoke aloud to himself.