Episode 9

3rd POV

Hawk and Elizabeth stood in the boar hat pub, the princess had been telling the pig about her father's news.

"Wait, the King really wants to give us medals?" Hawk questioned.

"Well yeah, especially you Hawk." Elizabeth spoke back with a smile.

"Well duh! I'm the star of the show." Hawk spoke back, his cockiness starting to show.

"Thanks for waiting guys!" Meliodas said as he suddenly came down stairs,  a new outfit covering his body.
"So, what do you think? This would make an awesome new uniform for the boar hat too!" Meliodas said as Elizabeth came over and looked him over.

"Yes it would, it looks great!" Elizabeth said back. Hawk agreed before asking where the tavern owner got the new clothes.

"Actually Elizabeth got them for me!" Meliodas told the pig.

"Well, I wanted you to look nice for the ceremony." Elizabeth said back, a blush starting to make its way to her face. The three continued their conversation before Gowther's voice suddenly cut in.

"I too am ready to go. Sparkle." Gowther told them, now in his own new outfit.

"Who picked out that getup for you?" Both Meliodas and Hawk asked the doll at the same time.

"What was that? Oh, that would be my sweet one of course, my beloved." Gowther told them as Meliodas and Hawk gave  him a stare while Elizabeth gave an awkward smile.

"What are you talking about?" Hawk asked.

"Guess all that reading he's been doing has blurred the lines between dreams and reality." Meliodas stated.

"Hey hey, looks like everyone's having fun." King suddenly floated in the room, joining the group.

"You're the same outfit as always, huh King?" Hawk asked. "Huh, what's going on with your hood dude, is that a helmet?" Hawk asked, again referring to the fairy's outfit.

"Oh, this? It's  a special gift from my best friend." King explained to the pig. "Hey, have  you guys seen Diane?" King questioned his friends. 

"Hey guys, come look outside, quick!" The giantess said with an excited tone of voice. The group walked outside to see Diane in a new outfit.

"You have a new outfit too Diane!" Elizabeth said excitedly.

"Yeah, it's just a little something Merlin whipped up for me." Diane said as Merlin suddenly appeared next to the others. "I had a hard time picking between the two you gave me." Diane said, now specifically talking to Merlin.

"That's odd, I only remember giving you one, I wonder." Merlin said as King gave Diane a thumbs up. Ban then opened the door, coming outside to join the others.

"Look Ban's wearing his new outfit too!" Diane said as everyone turned to look at Ban, only to see he was still wearing his same old clothes.  Diane, upset, immediately got in his face yelling.

"Ban where are they!? Where is your new outfit!?" Ban looked back at her confused.

"New outfit, what? Oh, are you talking about that thing hanging up in my room?"

"Yeah, King and I spent a lot of time picking them out for you!" Diane told him getting more and more agitated.

"Ok ok, I'll put them on later, but if they're an eye sore I'm totally not putting them on." Ban said back, trying to ease the giantess' rage. Only for him to attract the rage of a fat wingless fairy king.