Episode 4: 1/2

(Raven's clothes)

3rd pov

Raven walked through the fairy's king forest with a frown. He was on his way to go to the sacred tree but there were these human bandits who came trying to steal the fountain of youth.

So every human Raven came across he gave a thorough thrashing before kicking them to the curb. He came to speak with his old friend Elaine. Who was all alone after the disappearance of her brother the fairy king.

Raven used his speed to jump tree to tree before running up the side of the sacred tree. When Raven made it up he found the funny(although not to him) sight of Elaine pushing some guy off the tree.

While she was busy he sat down on a branch one leg over the other drinking out of a tea cop he pulled out of a portal. When Elaine turned around she screamed before sighing.

"Raven how many times have I told You NoT to sneak up on me!" Elaine yelled. Raven took another sip of his tea before answering the Guardian. "You seemed busy so I waited. What's the deal with that guy you se-"

Raven was cut off by the singing of a certain pale blue haired bandit. "What is that insufferable fucking noise?" Raven asked in a monotoned voice. "Raven language! Anyway it's this bandit who won't stop climbing back up the tree." Elaine explained.

Raven only nodded in response and watched the human climb. Once the human made it back up Raven flicked his wrist and sent the poor man flying.

"There that shou-" they then both heard the man singing to himself again they then threw him off again. It began to be repetitive and Raven and Elaine began to take turns while playing a game of chess that Raven made out of bark from the sacred tree.

When the man made it back up again he yelled at the two. "Hey would you two knock it off already!" "We should be the ones saying that to you!" Elaine yelked back at him while Raven just sat there with his poker face.

Raven watched as the man took out some sort of weapon and snatched (see what I did there😏) the fountain of youth. Raven narrowed his eyes and when Elaine wrapped vines around the man while Raven completely immobilized him with shackles of darkness.

"You humans are so predictable. You only think about your selves. Don't you realize that the sacred tree needs the fountain of youth to survive. So just leave already!" Elaine yelled at the man.

"Ok." Was all the man said leaving Elaine dumbfounded. "How dare you lie to me like that!" Elaine said with a scolding tone. "I'm not lying I'm being serious." The man said back. Raven looked at him and knew he was telling the truth so he released him from the shackles.

"You're a very interesting human. What's your name?" Raven questioned the young man. "The name's Ban, bandit Ban. So what's your name kid is she your mom or something?" Ban said to Raven who narrowed his eyes.