Chapter 2

(Vision PoV)

"I am calm because I trust you," I reply to the young woman standing close to me. She looks at me with confusion so I remove my hands from her waist.

I don't know how to say it but I love her. She's my best friend, of course there is that but I love her as more than that. I can't seem to get the funny young woman out of my mind- she is always there, even in my dreams.

How can you trust someone who people fear so much? I heard her say in my mind,

If I told you that, I think everything would be different-

Like what? Vis?

I am not afraid of you, Wanda- "-I just want people to see you, as I do," I told her honestly,

"And what is that, Vision?" She asked me, clearly not trusting herself,

I didn't know how to say it out loud and I knew she was a Telepath so I gently pulled her close to me, wrapping my arms around her. She looked startled but she didn't pull away, I reached up and brushed her long hair away from her face with my hand and gently kissed her forehead. I don't know how else to say it... I thought to myself, though I knew she would hear me.

Vision? I didn't think this was possible-

Anything is possible.

She looked at me. I looked at her. I looked right into her eyes and I felt like I was drowning in the deep pools that were her eyes. I couldn't stop thinking about her and now here she was, her face inches away from my face- I could do it, I could kiss her.

Before I could react however, she had placed a hand on my arm and reached up to meet my lips with hers. She kissed me. I had never kissed someone's lips before- it was unusual, as a synthezoid.

She looked at me, when she pulled away. If you mean what you say, kiss me back.

Frankly I was startled but this girl- this beautiful young woman had asked me to kiss her. So I did.

I met her lips with mine, holding her close to me, as I did so. I kissed her. I felt something unusual for her, something more than friendship. I felt love for her. This beautiful young woman, she was kissing me. I was kissing her.

When we pulled away, she gave me a smile. "Now that was a kiss," she told me, under her breath. However, I heard her. I gave her a smile.

"Wanda- I," I spoke, a little nervous, "I-I feel something for you that I have never felt before."

She seemed to understand because she smiled back at me and gave a little nod.

"I want to know if this could work- you know I'll just talk for myself," I continued, as I looked right into her eyes, "I-I love you, Wanda Maximoff..."

The Sokovian woman looked at me with her own smile. She leaned up and kissed my cheek, "I love you too, Vision," she replied, "And I think that this could work as well."