Chapter 8: Dark Secrets

Chiyami carried the package half heartedly, although she did this to gain money. The address on the package seems to close by. It was addressed to a nearby apartment.

"Let's see...", she glued her eyes to a tall apartment next to her. This is definitely the place. Chiyami walked inside pushed the lift button to go up. He went to the designated place and click on the door bell.

"Yes, who is it?", she heard a man voice.

"I come here to-".

Someone opened the door abruptly, it was a young man with glasses and sort of laboratory suit.

"Ah a guest?", he asked.

That's when she remembered what Izaya told her.

-Flashback-

"So remember this person is an important client you see", Izaya lectured her. "And?", she rolled her eyes. "I want you to please my client, we are GOOD FRIENDS after all", he chuckled lightly. Chiyami stared him with a confused look, "So what do you want me to do?".

"Just say the magical words~", he smirked. "What magical words?", Chiyami raised her eyebrows.

Izaya gave her a small paper note. "Read it when you get there okay sweetheart? And remember that I'm your boss now, so you have to do as I say~".

"Uhmm...hellooo?", the man snapped Chiyami back to reality.

"Right, the magical words...", she sighed as she opened the small note.

"I am Izaya Orihara toy, I am a worthless piece of junk who act like a masochist and my size is B cu...what?", Chiyami said it absentminded.

The man laughed on the floor holding his stomach. "Izaya-kun trick you", the man giggled.

"He...tricked me?", Chiyami frowned.

"I never thought he would do that", the man laughed as he receive the package from Chiyami.

"Sign here?", Chiyami gave him a petition.

"Why do I have to sign it, the package is not that important anyway", the man chuckled.

"What?", Chiyami opened the scrolled petition and found an unpleasant writing.

'Do you like your new mission my sweetheart~? >,<'

Chiyami cursed under her breath, how many times has she been fooled by him. Suddenly a person in black jacket with a yellow cat helmet appeared.

"What's going on?", the person typed on it's PDA.

"Ah, Celty! It's nothing, this girl is really one funny girl", the man giggled as he tell the person the whole story.

"Izaya did that!? That is very rare for him to do that...", the person trailed off.

"Anyway my name is Shinra and this is Celty Sturluson", he introduced himself. "I'm Chiyami Kuronomi", Chiyami smiled.

"Hey, are you a friend of Izaya?", the woman typed on the PDA.

"No, more like test subject", Chiyami frowned.

"That's very like him, though", Shinra sighed.

"But seeing Izaya making fun of a girl, it's very rare", Celty emphasized.

"It looks like he likes you", Shinra joked.

"No, I don't like him", Chiyami said annoyed.

"Oii Celty, Shinra", she heard a familiar voice behind her...Shizuo Heiwajima.