Chapter I

Hello humans. it is me, the author. I hope you enjoy  the chapter! <3 (also random picture of Hisoka cause WHY THE HECK NOT?!)

"Feitan! how did you manage to mangle your arm so bad?!" Ilya asked in annoyance as she bandaged Feitan's arm. it had been broken while he was out on a mission. "Honestly! How in the world did this happen?" Ilya asked him again. Feitan shrugged. "Does it matter?" "Yes!" Ilya yelled in annoyance. Feitan was so childish! "Ilya." she glanced up at Chrollo, who was sitting on a pile of stones. "What?" she demanded, still annoyed. "Stop bugging Feitan." she sighed. "Fine." "Anyway, we got what we wanted." Chrollo announced. The room slowly emptied as one by one the spiders dispersed.  She caught the newest member, a creep called Hisoka staring at her. she had only just met him and guessed he was some sort of pedophile. he noticed my glare and smirked. waving before leaving. Soon only Herself, Chrollo, Machi and Pakunoda were left. "Thanks for taking my place, girls." Ilya told them. "No problem." Machi responded. "Have fun at the hunter exam."

Once out of sight of the others, I slipped into a back alley. I knew something  that made it easier to both win fights and avoid being recognized: she had to appear younger. she slipped her shirt off and bandaged her chest tightly. she then pulled out of her bag another outfit. slipping it on as quick as possible. she pulled her hair out of the tight ponytail and put them in childish pigtails. she put in contacts to turn her grey eyes blue and completed the look with a hat.

 she put in contacts to turn her grey eyes blue and completed the look with a hat

Once ready, she headed into the city. she already knew where she was going. she had heard of it awhile back and easily got the location. finding the restaurant she went inside. "Is the back room open?" she asked in a sweet voice. "What will you have?" The chef asked. "The steak combo that opens your eyes to the light." that sounds really stupid... Ilya thought to herself. "For one." The man thought for a moment. "How would you like it?" "Grilled over a low flame until cooked." she told him. The man nodded. "Let yourself into the back room." 

Hmm... a couple of people made it here already. she glanced at her number. 7. I should've left earlier... oh well... she went to sit down and watched as people slowly entered. at some point, a fat man approached her. "Hello there! My name is Tonpa!" he said. "Would you like a drink? you must be thirsty!" she glanced at the drink he was holding out to her. then smiled. taking it. the man grinned evilly for a second, but quickly hid it. I continued to smile opening the drink. I freaking hate smiling...  I thought in disgust. I already knew it was poisoned. it was obvious. either that or he was an idiot. but anyway, I could smell the poison the moment I opened the drink. I immediately threw it back in his face. "Oops..." I said, Grinning widely. "Sorry, My hand slipped!" his eyes were wide. he hadn't expected that. Just because you're a weakling doesn't mean everyone is. He quickly left and attempted to clean himself up. She glanced over at the entrance. Oh sh- (NO! THIS IS FAMILY FRIENDLY). she thought. Hisoka. She groaned. he would be annoying to deal with. If he recognizes me... He glanced over at her and waved. ughhhhhh!!! WHY?! 

After a couple hours, everyone had arrived, we were ready. only a few knew Nen. but there were some that interested her. a couple Zoldycks and Ging Freecss' son. I basically ignored the examiner, Satotz. she had met him before and he seemed quite boring. as they started running, she made her way up towards the two boys. Ging's son saw me and instantly smiled. "Hi there! My name's Gon! and that's Killua!" he said, pointing to himself and Killua. I nodded, "Hello, I'm Lizzie." she said, introducing herself with a fake name. Gon grinned. "Nice to meet ya!" Killua nodded. she glanced behind them and saw Illumi disguised as Gittarackur running just a little behind us.                                   

I listened to the boys conversation. it wasn't very interesting. we had been running for a couple hours now. finally, Gon suggested a race."Loser has to pay for dinner!" "It's on!" Killua agreed. Gon looked at me expectantly. "Oh, okay." I said quietly. "3. 2. 1. GO!" Gon yelled, instantly we all shot off. It was pretty close. I didn't want to cause suspicion so I made sure to match their speed. as we headed up the stairs, we spotted a light at the end of the tunnel. the others sped up. I adjusted myself to their pace and continued. as we reached the top Gon and Killua shouted. "Goal!!" They started arguing immediately. "You owe me dinner, Gon!" Killua yelled. "No, You do!!!" I sighed, "I'll pay for dinner for everyone." Wait, why did I say that? I wondered. nearly face palming. I barely knew these kids! "Alright!!" Gon yelled in excitement. Oh no...                                  

"Stop! He's not the examiner! I am!" I glanced at a ragged man emerging from the swamp. "He took my place! He's actually one of these!" he said, throwing a long legged monkey on the ground. I sighed and shook my head. "If you're the examiner, how did you manage to be beaten up by mere Monkeys?" I asked him. "T-There were a lot of them!" he yelled. "Even so, you should have had enough experience to handle monkeys. no matter how many." Before he could respond, he was hit in the chest by a card.

Sorry that wasn't very long... only 980 words ;-; I just wanted to put something out... tell me what you think! BAI