1

For clarification this is an actual chapter not an annoyingly long author's note

Hi there, my name's Lanier and this is my journal.

I'm a sixteen-year-old girl with very pale skin, short auburn hair and blueish green eyes. I'm not going to romanticize my features, like comparing my eyes to oceans or any other cliché physical description. I'm sorry to disappoint you, but my looks aren't anything special.

As for my personality, I'm not sure what to say. I have a hard time talking positively about myself, but I am pretty loyal. I'm usually really shy until I get comfortable with you, then you wish I'd be quiet again. I'd like to think I have a good sense of humor, I tend to make things light-hearted. My humor ranges from stupid not-funny-it's-almost-funny jokes to extreme sarcasm.

Ever since I was a child, I've always had a passion to create. It started with drawing, which I still do to this day, and lead me into photography. There's so many messages you can spread through both art forms. Photography documents a certain moment and freezes it for future beholders, and drawing brings an object to life from the artist's perspective. Writing is brand new to me. I usually tell other people's stories, but this is me telling mine.

Author's note (they'll always be in bold btw)

Thank you for reading! It's not much of a start but it'll get more interesting soon.
If you liked this chapter please consider giving it a vote.
Feel free to comment (even if it's constructive criticism) I'd love hearing from you.
I hope you guys have a good day and I'll see you in the next chapter.