Ch. 5

**BYGONE ISLAND**THE TEAM AND RYDER**3RD POV**

Tails had flown Ryder back to the island so he get help. By his condition, he'll be alright but needs help.

After Tails landed his plane, he got Ryder from the back seat and carried him to his workshop. Luckily, he found the rest of the team in there, worried as hell.

"Tails, what happened?" Sonic asked but saw Ryder and understood why Tails ended the call abruptly.

"He was thrown out a window or something." Tails said and placed Ryder on a free table.

"Is he ok?" Amy asked.

"He seems stunned." Tails answered.

"Well, where's (Y/n)?" Knuckles asked. Tails stopped in his tracks and facepalmed. Now we know who Tails's favorite is.

"Well?" Sticks asked.

"I was too focused on Ryder, I didn't even think of (Y/n." Tails answered, guiltily.

By now, Ryder was coming to and was aware of his surroundings. He looked around and saw the team looking at him.

"Ryder, you good?" Sonic asked. Ryder nodded and rubbed his head. He looked around again and noticed (Y/n) wasn't there.

"Where's (Y/n)?" He asked.

"Tails left her." Amy answered. "But, we were hoping you'd know."

"Tails, why'd you leave her?" Ryder asked and sat up.

"I wasn't thinking! Ok?" Tails answered and felt more guilty.

"Do you know how (Y/n) is?" Knuckles asked.

"I don't know." He answered. "All I remember is getting knocked out by Egghead's robots. Then I think something else happened but I'm not sure if I was hallucinating or something."

"Something like what happened?" Amy asked.

"I was tied up and Egghead was yelling at her." Ryder started. "Then Cubot untied her and dragged somewhere and I think I blacked out again."

"Should we pay the doctor a visit?" Sonic asked the team.

"Let's do it."

**ANTI-DIMENSION**(Y/N), KINTOBOR, KORBOT AND QUBOT**

"KINTOBOR!" The loud and rough voice yelled again. "OPEN UP!"

"Who's that?" I asked, still scared.

"It's that no good hedgehog." Qubot answered. "Him and his team are always picking trouble with us."

"They control Havoc Island with an iron fist." Kintobor added.

"More like five." Korbot said.

"OPEN UP!!!" The voice yelled again.

So, if everything's backwards, does that mean the team is evil? It would make sense in theory but they couldn't be. It wouldn't be normal.

"THAT'S IT!"

Whoever it was busted a hole through the wall and into the room we were in. The debris from the wall was accompanied with smoke as we were partially blinded from everything. From what I could see, there was a silhouette out a hedgehog. Was it Sonic?

Once the smoke cleared, it revealed a hedgehog. A green hedgehog with blue a leather jacket with red glasses on. He had a scar across his chest and did not look nice. But he looked almost exactly like Sonic. I think I read about him in the comics as well.

 I think I read about him in the comics as well