Ch. 32

**PRIME**EGGHEAD'S LAIR**SHADOW AND (Y/A/N)**CON'T**

They were walking back to the area where it all started but was blockaded by the fat man himself.

The fat man in question was shocked to see Shadow and (Y/a/n) together for a few reasons actually. One, Shadow the Hedgehog was in his lair and he wasn't irritated at him. Two, she was handcuffed to him and that didn't shout anything of a positive meaning. And lastly, they were together. Why would they be together? It seemed like they were both upset but for different reasons.

"Shadow," Egghead started, "I have some questions."

"Which are?" Shadow asked, annoyed that he was blocking the way and annoyed with his presence and existence in general.

"Why is (Y/a/n) with you and why are you two handcuffed?" He asked, raising his eyebrow at the situation.

"It is none of your concern. Now get out of my way." Shadow answered and narrowed his eyes while making a threatening fist. Meanwhile, (Y/a/n) stood out of Shadow's field of vision and mouthed 'help me' to Egghead.

Egghead did flinch a little but returned to his calm composure. "I can't do that Shadow." He said before pulling out a small one-button remote and pressed the button.

Shadow growled and scowled as he heard automatic doors open and both the dark hedgehog and the (A/s) looked back to see a small army of ladybug robots approach them. (Y/a/n) looked forward again to see Egghead sprinting down the hall for his life. She herself growled and looked back toward the robots. Shadow had got into his battle stance which in turn, made her jerk back.

"Shadow, how are you gonna fight while handcuffed to me?" (Y/a/n) asked with some concern, looking at the robots inch toward the two.

"You're fighting, too, Faker." He said. "It's either we both get through it or neither of us get through it."

"Why not just un-cuff me?" She asked.

"I'm not foolish, Faker." He said. "You'll just run off."

She rolled her eyes, shrugged and sighed. "Fine, so what's the first move?"

Shadow didn't verbally answer and instead showed her. He grabbed the hand that was cuffed and threw her in front of him, making her pull him because of the cuffs. As she was flung, she was nearing the robots and stuck her foot out. She ended up kicking and destroying two robots before landing in the midst of the robots with Shadow landing next to her. The robots then started to crowd the two before Shadow made a decision without her input. 

He picked her up bridal style and threw her into the air while holding her hand, again making her drag him along. When he was a few few above the ground, he teleported both of them to where they were almost touching the ceiling. They exchanged a quick glance, both instantly knew the next move was before they started to fall. They manipulated their bodies so they were diving down and held out a fist. The two gained speed as they fell and created a strong impact when meeting the ground. 

The impact's force made all the robots that weren't already destroyed fly and crash into the wall, immediately wrecking them. The impacts from the two's fists made craters the size of their respective fists into the floor.  When they both stood up, they examined their damage. (Y/a/n) took a longer look but Shadow harshly dragged her behind him.

**EGGHEAD**

After he sprinted for his life, he ran to the main room where the first fight took place. However, he saw Orbot, Cubot, Sonic and Amy crowded around Sticks on a gourney. 

"Orbot! Cubot!" He yelled. "Prepare the evacuation pod!"

"Sir, what seems to be the problem?" Orbot asked.

"I'll explain later! Now hurry up!" He yelled again, completely walking by and ignoring Sonic and Amy. By this time, Sonic could almost stand up straight by himself but needed no assistance.

"No, tell us now." Sonic said, limping towards him. "What's wrong?"

Egghead turned toward him and looked down at him. "If you must know, Shadow and (Y/a/n) have teamed up and they're after me." Egghead growled. "It has nothing to do with you, you're little girlfriend or the badger."

Sonic growled at him before turning and limping away. He nodded his head at Amy, signally that it was time to go and she picked up Sticks before following close behind him.

"But, sir, Shadow was given instructions to find (Y/a/n) by--."

Shadow burst yet another hole through an automatic door that didn't open fast enough. He walked toward the group, still dragging (Y/a/n) behind him.

"I did your task, Faker. Now I want my rematch." Shadow demanded, walking toward Sonic.

"You managed to convince Shadow to capture (Y/a/n)?!" Egghead yelled in disbelief. He screamed internally before pulling out the small remote from earlier. He pressed the button twice and a large army of both ladybug and scorpion robots started to flood the room from the three available automatic doors. While more robots entered the room, Egghead and his robot workers snuck out to prepare the evacuation pod.

Shadow got into his fight stance while trying to get a sense of exactly how many robots were in the room. (Y/a/n) did at first try to count but noticed Amy giving Sticks to Sonic. The two injured left and Amy joined them while pulling out her hammer.