Ch. 29

**PRIME/BYGONE**TAILS'S WORKSHOP**RYDER, TAILS AND KNUCKLES**3RD POV**

"All I have to do is stress you out beyond your limits and you'll be nothing but a twitching piece of shit on the ground."

Ryder snapped upright on the table he was placed on in a cold sweat. Tails and Knuckles, who were facing away from him, heard his sharp inhale and turned to him. They called his name and ran over to him, hoping to get answers to what happened during the battle between him, Tails and (Y/a/n). But Ryder had subconsciously blocked out both their voices, along with any and every noise around him. He thought about the things she said to him and that ignited his rage again. Ok, now what are these two talking about?

"Ryder, you're bleeding!" Tails exclaimed, looking at Ryder's blood stained shirt. Ryder looked down and swiped his hand across his mouth, gathering a small amount blood on his hand. He knew that (Y/a/n) didn't punch him in his mouth and all his teeth were still there. Wait, not again...

"How's my tongue look?" Ryder asked the two and opened his mouth, sticking his tongue out.

"That's bleeding, too." Knuckles answered, seeing the blood slowly ooze out. Ryder closed his mouth and winced at the taste before growling lowly. "Are you okay?"

"No, I'm not." He said, slowly getting off the table and pacing.

"What's wr-?" Tails started but was interrupted by Ryder yelling his response.

"Nothing, it's nothing. It's not important." He said, brushing off his personal issue and wiping his mouth again. He looked at the new layer of blood on his hand before sighing. "What's up with you two?"

Tails and Knuckles nervously looked at each other, still concerned about Ryder's health but partially forgot about the issue like he told them. "Well for starters, she took her ring back." Tails started.

"Also, what happened after I got knocked out?" Tails asked. Ryder scratched the back of his neck as he remembered almost clearly what happened. "She talked shit about us and then knocked me out. She must've left after that and now we don't know where she is."

"She escaped and is at Egghead's lair. Sonic, Amy and Sticks went over to beat her but I haven't heard from them and that was quite a while ago." Knuckles explained.

"What if she escapes then, too?" Ryder asked.

"She won't be out of reach from us." Tails said. "Before I was working on that lie detector, I made some adjustments to her ring."

"Adjustments like..." Ryder asked, leading him on.

"I put a tracker on the ring." Tails answered. Before he could explain more, his laptop started to emit an alarm. They all looked toward the laptop before they walked toward it.

"What's going on?" Knuckles asked.

"She's trying to call someone." Tails answered and pressed his space-bar before they heard a ringing noise and soon someone else picked up.

**EGGHEAD'S LAIR**(Y/A/N)**SOME MOMENTS EARLIER**

After (Y/a/n) was sure that Sticks was unconscious, she stumbled away from her and turned a corner. She found a randomly opened door and went into the room before closing the door behind her. As she sighed in relief, she looked around the room. It seemed to be Egghead's artifacts from failed plans and prototypes. She looked around and found a remote control device with the label that seemed to be angrily written.

Portal Remote - Last Attempt

Under it was written some details like that it partially worked but had some errors like it wouldn't open stable portals. (Y/a/n) assumed that the remote wouldn't open portals in the perfect shape when in actuality, it meant that it may not open the universe's portal that one may desire. She's pretty much gambling with that thing. But if works for her, she could bring the team over. While holding the remote, she tapped a button on her ring to call Scourge and he soon answered.

"(Y/a/n)," Scourge, who sounding astonished, "you will not believe what I have."

"Please tell me that you handled shit over there." She said.

"Kind of." He said. "I'm giving Faker one more chance to tell what she knows."

"Does he mean (Y/n)?" Ryder asked and the other two shrugged, non-verbally answering him.

"What are you interrogating her for?" She asked.

"I'm asking her where the new bitch went." He answered. "But when they were passed out, I found some stones on the new one."

"What kind of stones?" She asked, slightly interested.

"I'm not sure but they seem similar to Anarchy Beryl." He answered.

"What is Anarchy Beryl?" Tails asked before Ryder shushed him and they all continued to listen in the call.

"Forget that damn Anarchy Beryl!" She yelled.

"No, we can use it to take over the other dimensions." The male said. "I'm thinking we can get to Prime using these."

"First, if those stones works like Anarchy Beryl, then it won't take you to any dimension you want. Just places within the dimension. Second, if I'm having a hard time putting these jackasses out, how do you think it'll work out in the other dimensions?" She asked. "And if they're magical like that new bitch you told me about, they'll kick our asses easily."

"Greedy motherfuckers..." Ryder muttered under his breath.

"So I guess that plan is off, huh?" He asked.

"For right now. But uh...I found something." She said.

"And that is?" He asked.

"Is the team with you?" She asked.

"Twigs is being a bitch and ran off but everyone else is still here." He answered.

"Get someone to find Twigs and meet in your area." She said. "I found something interesting."

What is she planning?

Happy New Year! I promise that this book will be done by February. Life has been easy on me lately so I'ma take advantage of it.