Inspiration

Last time:

ALL A MIGHTU, Slime, Meat and veges

Now...

//

Story Begin

Kid Izuku getting inspired by video of All Might, and also getting his dreams smashed after finding out he doesn't have a quirk. Inko rushing and hugging Izuku wishing things were different as a tear falls down Izuku's face.

*Midoriya: Mom not could you not see? That wasn't what I wanted you to say, despite everything, I still dream.

Midoriya: "Is it possible for me to become a hero, even though I don't have a qurik! I'm a normal kid without any powers, do I have any chance to be someone like you!"

All Might pauses for second

All Might: "Without a quirk?"

All Might grunts in pain as he crouches over trembling while smoke is rising from is body

All Might: "D-Dammit, not now! N-n-not here!"

*Y/n: Um, is he supposed to be smoking? Did I miss something from Izuku's explanation of All Might?

Midoriya: "People say that I don't have a chance, like I'm some sort of weakling. Except for a friend of mine, I'm kinda surprised he still believes in me. But even though, the class still makes fun of me, which makes me wanna prove them wrong...

Midoriya then goes to say that he wants to be like All Might, oblivious to the fact that he his talking to a giant ball of steam instead

*Y/n: Dude look up man!

Eventually Midoriya finishes his speech and looks up to see someone he doesn't recognize as All Might but a scrawny, thin man with hollow eyes. Although it seems that Y/n as ran in to him before

*Y/n: This guy! He saved me back at the supermarket the other day...

Flashback

*Y/n: Huh, he looks pretty similar to All Might

Y/n is standing in line as he looks at the man in front of him with a bag of premium meat, the same meat he got. And as the line moved up to him and the cashier readied his items for purchase, he brings out his wallet only to find he was ¥300 short, he starts to sweat only to say 'uhhhh' to the lady, until the man that was in front of him comes in.

All Might's Doppelganger: "Here, I'll pay for the rest"

Y/n: "Oh, thanks dude" He says in deep relief

Y/n and the All Might look-a-like, collectively give the woman behind the counter the money as Y/n grabs his bag and walks with the man outside.

Y/n: "Uh hey, you didn't need to do that mister"

All Might's Doppelganger: "Hey it's no problem to me, plus you look like you needed to relieve some stress. Didn't want to have you freak out back there"

Y/n: "Thank you sir, I hope I can repay the debt"

All Might's Doppelganger: "Please, no need haha, well I'll be seeing you around"

Y/n: "Laters...Oh! Wait! What's your name?! He yells out

All Might Doppelganger: "Mister is just fine!"

Y/n: "Aight! Thanks again!"

*Privacy reasons probably

Flashback End

*Y/n: I guess he really was All Might

Back to Midoriya, he starts to freak out and scream once again, asking where All Might is