The Starting Point

Last Time:

Exam, Twists, Tears, Kindness

Now...

//

Story Begin

The teachers of UA are in a room looking at the screen used in the exam, looking back at the examinees

Cowboy Teacher: "Look at the results for the exam"

Skintight Suit Lady: "The first place student didn't get a single rescue point"

Cowboy Teacher: "He destroyed those foe villains like an ace! When most of the other examinees were running from the big villain, he stayed focused on letting the little ones come in close and counter attacking"

Skintight Suit Lady: "But on the opposite end the student in seventh place got zero villain points..."

Cowboy Teacher: "He's obviously not the first to take out that huge robot, but it's been a while since I've seen it get blown away with one attack"

Block Teacher: "But at what cost, its like his body isn't used to his quirk..."

Skintight Suit Lady: "Now here's an interesting case, look at the student in second place, he's the foreigner from one of the schools. He got both good amount of points in both categories"

Cowboy Teacher: "From what I've seen, it looks like he's only used his quirk twice in the entire exam. First when he was attacked by a large group of Robots and the other when he saved that black haired girl. He has some experience with his quirk, but doesn't have much confidence to use it....if he didn't go ahead and help the kid save that girl and focused on the exam, he would've came first place no problem"

At the back of the room is a man with long hair, black attire, and what looks like a scarf around his neck, he has eyes that seems to haven't had a rest in a while

Older Y/n: "After we opened the letter, All Might got in touch with us, we both arrived to the beach where we did our training"

Y/n walking along the sand as Midoriya is sprinting across it all the way to Small Might

Midoriya: *crying* "HEY ALL MIGHT!!!"

Y/n: "Dude!!"

Y/n comes by and slaps the back of his head while Small Might spews blood

Small Might: "Too loud kid!"

Random Couple: "Wait! All Might's here! Where!"

Small Might: "Way to blow my cover!"

Y/n: "OH JUST KIDDING! IT WAS JUST A SEAGULL THAT LOOKED LIKE HIM! CARRY ON!"

Random Couple: "Lame, I was so looking forward to seeing him" "I wanted an autograph!"

All three collectively sigh in relief as Y/n outburst worked, Small Might puts up both hands signalling high fives to both of them

Small Might: "You boys did well!"

Midoriya: "I-I couldn't have done it without the both of you supporting me!" *high fives Small Might*

Y/n: "It was no problem, plus I got to witness this kids training up close" *high fives Small Might*

Small Might: "Speaking of which, I haven't told anyone at UA that I trained the both of you, especially you Midoriya. I didn't pull any strings to get you two in, you both made it with your own efforts"

Midoriya: "T-thanks for telling me that!"

Y/n: "Would've been disappointed if you did anyway"

Midoriya: "Oh yeah! We were really surprised that you were gonna be a teacher at UA this year!"