[ Chapter 20 ]

*play song*

Y/n's pov. 

I'm done with my room i just stick up a few pictures onto the wall, arranged my books on my shelf. I moved some stuff. I move my desk on corner and my bed from the corner to the window. I don't know why but i like to sleep near windows.

And also Melissa got my car for me, it was nice of her

And also Melissa got my car for me, it was nice of her. I put one hand on my hip and the door open. Which startled me, i turn and mom entered with a confused face.

" knock " i said.

She exit and knock on the door. She open the door again.

" dinner's ready " she said, i roll my eyes.

" let me shower first " i said.

She exits and i lock the door. Grabbing my normal clothes. I enter the bathroom and started to strip my shirt.

~ Time Skip ~

I just wore a simple T-shirt and short pants. I brush my hair and went downstairs, sliding on the handrail and landing perfectly on my feet. I enter the kitchen and sit on the table.

I adjust my seat and took a spoon of F/d. I feel like pairs of eyes are looking at me. I stop for a sec and look up with my eyes to see mom and Melissa looking at me. I took out the spoon out of my mouth awkwardly.

" what? " i asked.

I swallow my food and they stay silent looking at me. I notice them staring at my arms.

" say something " i raise the tone of my voice making them snap out to reality.

They look away and started eating.

" so Y/n, i heard you broke Aaron's foot " Melissa snorted, Aaron growls.

" dad told me too " i smirked.

" what?, no i didn't " dad retort.

" Derek " mom said.

" no he didn't " Aaron said.

" Y/n, tell the truth " Melissa said.

" fine, i lied, but he didn't said don't break his foot so i broke it " i said.

" she's does have a point " Melissa said.

" someone agrees " i said.

There was an awkward silence for a second and we continue eating.

" how's your arm? "

I spit my rice and drop my spoon as i started choking and coughing as mom ask that question. I drink my water and put one finger in front of her to as a sign for her to give me a moment. I then calm down.

" that's the most stupidest question to ask " i said.

" I'm worried " she said.

" well, let's say dad took all my blades away and i haven't cut in approximately 2 months ever since and now that Lesley hoe is gone with her bitching brother i guess I'm fine and if you would excuse me i lost my appetite " i said in one breath and smile innocently as i get up from my seat.

I walk out the kitchen and upstairs to my room. I close the door and lock it. My phone then rings. I walk to my desk and see a text from Karen.

It's time.

~ Time Skip ~

I adjust my hair and fix my make up a little bit. I grab my jacket and put it on. I look at the mirror. It looks fine to me. (pic above)

Since I'm too lazy to even sneak out cause I'll get in trouble anyways if i don't tell so yeah. I head downstairs and see Melissa on the couch with dad douche.

" where are you going? " dad asked.

" I'm going out with my friends " i said.

" at this hour? " mom enters the room as i grab the door knob.

" yeah, I'll be home tomorrow " i said.

" tomorrow? " Melissa asked as i open the door.

" your not going anywhere young lady " dad stood up.

" well, guess your lazy ass is too late " i exit the house and slam the door close.

I walk on the side of the sidewalk and started texting Karen.

≫ Hoe number 1 ≪

Y : where r u guys?

K : meet us at
the park as always

Y : k

≫ End ≪

I put my phone in my back pocket. I keep on walking until i reach the park. I enter and see two familiar person standing by a tree holding hands. Their back facing me.

A girl with galaxy purple and a mixed blue dyed hair that is torso length, wearing a black tank top with a pair of short jeans and ankle boots.

A guy with silver dyed hair, wearing a beanie, a skull design shirt, a pair of converse and tights.

I clear my throat getting their attention. The girl has dark blue eyes and the guy had red crimson eyes. They both were blushing and separated their hands. I intertwine my hands behind me and walk up to them slowly.

" so, when did this happen? " i smirk, getting closer to their faces.

" Y-y/n, hey it's been a while " the girl with blue eyes hugs me.

I push her away.

" hugging is not my thing Karen " i said.

" i know " she said.

" we were just waiting for you " said the boy with red crimson eyes.

" are you sure about that? " i asked.

" y-yes " he stutters.

" your obviously lying Dominic " i said.

" fine, we're just dating " Karen blushes.

" ooo~, trying to go to the next level i see? " i asked.

" just cut to the chase, let's not waste our time " Dominic blushed.

" all i know is that your only her sex partner Dominic and now your trying to fuck her everyday by confessing your love?, should've known since elementary " i said.

" hey, love can sometimes hits us anytime " Karen said, i smirked.

" shit " she cursed.

" how long has this been going on? " i asked.

" 5 years? " Karen said unsure about it.

" and you never told me? " i asked.

" okay, can we just go now? " Dom said with a red face

I laughed and we walk to our destination.

The club.

I'm bored af right now.

Bye!

ฅ'ω'ฅ

~ Mariko