[ Chapter 29 ]

*play song*

Y/n's pov. 

" Zane! " i shout.

He seems like he didn't hear me so i run up to him. He turns a corner and so did i then i froze. I see him talking to a girl, it was a mei'fwa, she had black ears and tail. Her eyes was yellow in colour and had pink hair.

She's wearing everything pink, she even has a bow on her tail.

" hey Kawaii~Chan " Zane said.

" I'm so excited to hangout with Zane~Kun, Aphmau~Senpai is waiting for us at the mall " Kawaii~Chan said.

I'm just gonna call her Kc for short.

" let's go, Aph's waiting " Katelyn approaches.

They left and i was about to say something when it was too late. I sighed to myself.

I walk away and grab my bag, hanging it on my shoulders. I shrug the thought off my mind and texted Aaron I'm not going with them. I have plans on my own.

~ Time Skip ~

Guess i won again, I'll be on the next competition. I'm heading to Dom's apartment, it's late at night and I'm exhausted, I've been walking for a few miles cause i didn't use my car. Plus i wanted to walk alone anyways.

" Y/n? "

As i were saying.

I look up to see the wolf boy.

" Ein, what are you doing here? " i asked.

" i was just dropping off, I'm going to club tonight again, i was hoping to see you again " he said, i blushed.

" I'm heading to Dom's apartment, we're clubbing again " i said.

" why don't i walk you there?, i already know where he lives anyways " he said.

" sure " i said.

He walks beside me and we talk about random shit.

We talk a lot and had some things in comment. But not that much, everytime I'm with Ein, i have a feeling something's bad going to happen. He's just suspicious to me.

I have bad vibes.

Mariko seems off lately, she's seems depressed, i know what a depressed face look like and that's what she had on her face just now.

" hello? " a hand was waved infront of my face.

" oh sorry " i snap back to reality.

" what were you thinking? " he asked.

" a friend of mine has been off lately, last time i left her house earlier than i should cause her brother wouldn't kept hitting me with certain objects " i said.

" overprotective brother i see " he said.

" something like that " i said.

" it's the same " he said.

" I'm not good at that type of things " i said.

We arrived at Dom's apartment complex and we enter. I texted Dominic as we waited at the lobby for him and Karen.

" you know the lights here are shining beautifully " Ein said as the golden light lights up.

" it really does " i said.

" i wasn't talking about the light " be said and look at me, i blush and smiled a little, he chuckles and had a red cheeks.

A peck then was on my cheek.