04

episode 4
starring min yoongi & park jimin

jimin stumbled his way out of the forest with a hand clutching his side

jimin stumbled his way out of the forest with a hand clutching his side. he removed his hand from his abdomen. his hand was coated with a layer of his blood. he placed his hand back over the wound. he winched, "fucking hunters." the gumiho was getting ready to attack his next victim, but a hunter saw him and shot an arrow.

jimin exited the forest. his body felt extremely weak and his coordination was off. the fox blinked a couple of times to correct his visual. he saw an unsuspecting victim picking flowers. jimin licked his lips. he desperately needed to eat a heart to restore his energy and heal faster.

the fox's tails grew and displayed themselves behind jimin. his eyes grew red and his nails sharpened. jimin tried his best not to be noticed by the witch that had his back facing him. he made sure to be careful with his step despite his mind still being a bit hazy from the lack of blood. he was so close, his claws were so close to sinking into the unlucky victim's body. however, the witch's cat wasn't going to let that happen.

cedar turned around and began hissing at jimin. yoongi spun on his heels. the witch gazed directly into the fox's eyes. it was as if something flickered, something that hasn't gone off in a long time, inside him. jimin's eyes changed back to his normal brown color. his tails hide in a matter of seconds and his claws were no longer visible. jimin wouldn't allow himself to kill someone as beautiful as the angel in front of him.

"fuck!" jimin cried out. he wiggled the angry cat off his leg and took a couple of steps back.

yoongi frowned, "cedar!" yoongi dropped the daffodils in his hand and immediately picked up the cat. he rubbed cedar's head to get him to calm down. "that's not nice, cedar. i'm sorry–" that's when yoongi saw the blood soaking into jimin's robe. "oh, my daisies! you're hurt!"

without a second to think things through, yoongi set cedar back down and ran up to the gumiho. he threw himself under jimin's arm. he carefully wrapped his arm around jimin, making sure to avoid the injured area. "my house is not far from him. let me heal you." jimin could've survived just from eating the witch's heart and liver, but he found himself agreeing to go to the latter's place.

when they arrived in yoongi's tiny house, he laid jimin down on his bed. jimin groaned in pain when his body hit the bed. "sorry!" yoongi frantically opened several cabinets. the clinks and clacks of glass bottles could be heard. yoongi came rushing back to the bed with several things in his arms. he plops down to the ground with the items falling next to him. he ran his fingers over all the stuff on the floor before picking up the purple elixir. he sat upon his knees and used his free hand to prop jimin's head up. he used his thumb to pop off the cork in the tube. he puts the liquid to jimin's lips and the latter swallows the thing without knowing what he was drinking.

jimin chuckles dryly once he finishes. "that could've been poison but i still drank it. do you know why?"

"why?" yoongi asked while he stands up to grab a bucket of water. he trudged the heavy pal to the bed and sit-downs again. the witch makes a move to lift up jimin's shirt. before doing so, he stares at the fox. jimin nods.

jimin hisses in pain when yoongi's lifted up the shirt. yoongi grabbed a dry cloth then dipped it into the water. jimin propped himself up with his elbows to watch yoongi carefully clean the wound. despite the light touch, there was still a burning sensation coursing through jimin's body. the gumiho decided to focus his mind on yoongi's side profile to distract himself from the wound and unsurprisingly, it worked. "it's because i'd do anything for someone as beautiful as you."

yoongi's cheeks blushed madly. he dropped the bloody cloth into the water. he stared at jimin not sure what to say. he opened and closed his mouth like a fish out of water.

"shit!" jimin cursed and slammed himself back down into the bed. cedar had jumped on top of his torso. although it was not directly on his wound, the cat stood in the area near the stab.

"cedar!" yoongi immediately grabbed his cat off the injured male. he placed the cat into his lap and tapped him lightly on the back. "you've been so naughty lately cedar. sorry about him. he's usually not this bad."

"it's no worries," jimin murmured out. "the wound doesn't hurt as much as before."

yoongi clapped his hands. "that means it's working. i gave you a healing potion. it's not very fast though. you'll be healed in a day or two."

cedar jumped off of yoongi's lap and onto the witch's table. his eyes were burning a hole into jimin's head. jimin focused his attention on yoongi when he felt the latter's fingers on his abdomen. yoongi had a roll of bandages in his hand. jimin immediately knew what that meant and sat up. he cried out in pain, but at least it wasn't that bad anymore.

yoongi wrapped the bandaged around jimin's abdomen while trying really hard not to stare at the latter's toned figure. yoongi felt a tap on his chin and glanced up at the fox. "you never told me your name, beautiful."

yoongi choked on his saliva. "my name is yoongi."

"pretty name for a pretty face," jimin sang. "i'm jimin. y'know how you said this will heal in about two days." yoongi nodded his head slowly. jimin drew his face in closer to yoongi's. "how about you keep me company until then?"

cedar fell off the table at the suggestion. he immediately went into a hissing fit as a protest. the cat wasn't going to let his master watch over that fox.

| author's note
i can't wait to write namgi's chapter. soft boi duo.
edited.
01/29/2021