06 | part 3

episode 6 part 3
starring min yoongi & the annoying bunch of boy

episode 6 part 3starring min yoongi & the annoying bunch of boy

yoongi internally sighed for the nth time that day. he couldn't exactly process why he had six grown men sitting in his cramp little living room. namjoon was sitting with cedar in his lap on one of two couches. next to the witch was hoseok, who had a lame smirk on his face the entire time. across the demon, was the gumiho, who shared the exact same obnoxious smirk with the demon. next to jimin were the vampires, who were sharing a staring contest again, with namjoon. then, on the floor were yoongi and jungkook. the wolf had refused to transform into his other form because he loved the way yoongi's hand combed through his fur. so the duo sat on the floor together because there was no space and jungkook definitely wasn't going to fit on the couch in that form.

jungkook lifted his head off of the nature witch's lap. he stared deep into yoongi's eyes, causing the latter to tilt his head in confusion. without notice, jungkook lifted his head high and nuzzled his nose into yoongi's neck. yoongi went into a giggling fit almost immediately. "oh, my daisies, jungkook! stop! i can't breathe!" despite his words, yoongi smiled brightly, which enticed the wolf to continue.

the witch's melodious laugh echoed throughout the room. the five other males and cedar narrowed their eyes at the pair on the floor. hoseok and jimin had previously found the jealous tension quite assuming, but now that they felt the horrid feeling, they wanted out. despite the disgusting feeling of jealousy, no one made a move to stop the situation because yoongi appeared to be genuinely happy and who were they to deny the little witch's happiness? that was of course until the wolf's sudden transformation.

one second, he was an innocent-looking wolf, and then the next second he was a very naked human being with an overly jacked out physique. yoongi immediately went red when he realized the situation. jungkook on the other hand was glad to see the witch's cute flushed face underneath him.

taehyung sent a pillow flying at jungkook's face. "you fucking mutt! put some damn clothes!"

cedar let out an angry meow. "we dispose of him first."

namjoon nodded his head, "agreed."

___

jungkook, who was now fully dressed courtesy of hoseok, was now squished between said demon and cosmic witch. cedar let out a hiss directed at jungkook, causing the latter's inner wolf to bellow a low growl. the pair probably would've got into a fight if it weren't for yoongi.

the small witch everyone was infatuated with had entered the living area with a tray of tea once again. he set it on a table, making sure each guest had a cup of tea, minus cedar who was provided milk. once all six boys and cat had their drink, yoongi moved to grab a random desk chair. the others had offered up their seat, but the plant witch insisted it was alright.

yoongi looked at each male individually then clapped his hands together. he unleashed his cute gummy smile that everyone seemed to melt at. "how about we introduce ourselves? i think we'll see each other more often than we intend." yoongi rested his hand nicely in his lap. "i'll start. i'm min yoongi, a plant witch."

namjoon cleared his throat when he noticed everyone was staring at him. "i'm kim namjoon, a cosmic witch." the lanky male managed to say without a single stutter. it seemed his shy demeanor had suddenly disappeared. namjoon was only a flustered mess when he was alone with the pretty little plant witch.

jungkook eyes narrowed at each competitor. his glare was particularly intense on a certain vampire that kept shouting mutt and a feline that was hissing at him. jungkook's vision gazed on yoongi and he immediately softens his expression. he had quickly developed an interest in his tiny savior. "i'm jeon jungkook. i'm a werewolf."

taehyung rolled his eyes. he mumbled under his breath, "mutt," but it wasn't quite enough to go unheard by yoongi.

yoongi let out a whine. "taetae that's not very nice." yoongi lips were all pouty and his eyes were doe-like. "how would you like it if you were constantly being called bloodsucker? apologize."

taehyung doesn't know what came over him, but he knew he'd do anything to please yoongi because the next second he was apologizing to the wolf. "sorry," the younger vampire said without looking jungkook in the eyes.

jungkook smirked and playful spoke, "i'll forgive you only because it's what yoongi would want."

jimin chuckled, who had been quiet since the fiasco outside. everyone turned their attention to him. he grinned almost mockingly just to tick off the boys. he waved at them lazily, "hiya. i'm park jimin. gumiho."

the other competitors glared at the fox. there was this underlying stereotype that jimin's kind could not be trusted at all. this was a reoccurring belief in both the human and mythical world. the boys assumed that jimin had the sole mission of befriending yoongi because he wanted his heart, literally. the idea had obviously come across yoongi's mind, but he gave jimin the benefit of the doubt. he trusted jimin and believed that his intentions were pure.

jimin smirked cheekily, "your turn, taetae."

taehyung narrowed his eyes. "only yoongi gets the privilege to call me that." taehyung crossed his arms and had a sour expression on his face. his temper was obviously being tested by today's event. "i'm kim taehyung, a vampire."

seokjin, unlike taehyung he had kept his composure for a large duration of the sudden meeting. he had more self-control of his vampire side and learned to be less impulsive about everything. although, he kept thinking of different possible ways to get rid of the other males. "i'm kim seokjin. also a vampire."

yoongi clapped his hands and stood up. "i think things are going quite alright." but he spoke to soon. he had completely forgotten about a certain sneaky fella.

hoseok waved his hand in the air. "hi i'm hoseok. your friendly demon from hell and i have a confession to make." everyone turned their heads to the demon. "yoongi kissed me on the cheek."

yoongi silently sat back down in his seat as he watched the chaotic scene in front of him. hoseok had the stupidest, fattest smirk smacked across his face. namjoon's mouth was gaping open at the fact that yoongi would even willingly touch the spawn of satan.

jimin was whining. "that's no fair beautiful. i thought we had a real connection going on."

seokjin shook his head in disapproval. "you have poor taste in men yoongi-chi."

jungkook growled, "i'll make sure to be the first one that yoongi kisses on the lips."

taehyung stood up with blood-red eyes. he pointed an accusatory finger at the wolf. "no you won't! i'm not going to let a mutt anywhere near my yoongi." the vampire completely threw out the underlying agreement to stop calling jungkook a mutt.

cedar, who had been quiet the entire time, seized the moment to gain yoongi's attention. he jumped off of namjoon's nap and into yoongi's. he nuzzled his face into yoongi's squishy stomach. he meowed sweetly at his owner. yoongi smiled and combed his fingers through cedar's fur. "thank you for being the only normal one." yoongi whisper. the witch bent down and pressed the softest kiss on cedar's little nose.

the act seemed like a normal gesture to yoongi. however in the little cat's mind, he was screaming, "all of you are losers. i took his first kiss!"

| author's note
thank you so much to minipycho who suggested i write this. so please thank minipycho for being the inspiration behind this chapter!
edited.
01/29/2021