08 (please read)

hi everyone! sorry this isn't a new chapter, but i wanted to update everyone on my life and the outcome of this book. if you didn't know, i'm currently on an indefinite hiatus for a few reasons:

1) i'm a full time student so my priority goes towards that.

2) i'm kind of at a lost of what to write for new chapters. i have no clue what to write or what anyone wants to see. i also think people lost interest in this book because i've been gone for so long. suggestions are always welcomed, but not guaranteed.

3) i had a slight falling out with bts. don't get me wrong, i still listen to bts, but i'm not as interested as i was before. i've stopped keeping up with them and found new things to look forward to. as a result, writing has been a little difficult.

4) writer's block.

although i've been feeling this way, i still don't want to drop the book. i do want to write more chapters for this and my other books. i reread them recently and it gave me a little push to try to pick up writing again. however, i can't promise they will be as frequent as before, nor if they will even happen.

i do have some good news, if you want to consider it that. i recently transferred ethereal form my ao3 account, yoonbabyy. i worked on editing it and made minor changes. i didn't realize how messy and confusing this book has been, so i apologize for that. also, i changed the name of the book from "ethereal" to "oh, my daises" because i thought it was more fitting. i'm planning to transfer my other books there and hopefully they'll get me to want to continue these.

i'm sorry if i dont reply to any of your comments or dms

i'm sorry if i dont reply to any of your comments or dms. i have notifications off. if you really want to contact me for whatever reason, the easiest way is my twitter, yoonbabyy. i also have some stuff written on there if you want to check it out.

i hope all of you doing well

i hope all of you doing well. stay safe! i love all of you, bubs 💛