tres

The bell rang loudly, signalling the end of school. Jungkook lifted his head off his table, swallowing his drool. Rubbing his eyes, he opened his bag, packing up his things. Swinging the bag over his shoulder, he caught a glance of his teacher, Mr Choi, who was also looking at him. He had a very disapproving look on his face.

"Jeon Jungkook, I want to talk to you." Mr Choi pointed to the space next to him, staring straight at Jungkook.

Pressing his lips together, he walked towards him, dragging his feet.

"Yes, Mr Choi?"

"I heard that you're joining the killing club."

"Oh." Jungkook was taken back by surprise. He thought Mr Choi was going to scold him for sleeping in class. Sighing in relief, he shook his head.

"I'm just considering."

"It's not a good club to join, Jungkook. They're basically the principal's dogs, doing whatever she tells them to." Mr Choi bent his knees, staring into Jungkook's eyes. "It's a very dangerous club, I advise you to stay away."

"How do you know anyway?"

"I'm the teacher in charge."

"Oh."

"Usually Namjoon's the one handling the stuff, but I'm just there to approve anything that needs approving."

"Oh. Cool."

"No, not cool! It's called The Killing Club for a reason! Those six guys go out and kill whoever they like, sometimes even targets that the government gives them."

"Six?"

"Namjoon, Seokjin, Hoseok, Yoongi, Taehyung and Jimin. There used to be another member but he got careless and ended up dead."

"Dead?"

"How many questions are you gonna ask? Yes, dead. He got caught in cross fire. Anyway, just don't join that club or you will regret it."

Jungkook nodded, hands clasped together behind his back. Mr Choi waved his hand, implying that he could leave. Jungkook rushed out of the room, sprinting towards the Killing Club Room. Opening the door, he took a minute to catch his breath. Six boys, all with different hair colours, stared at him as he stood at the doorway.

"I want to join The Killing Club!"