ocho

Yoongi sat on a bench, legs swinging off the floor. His arms were relaxed by his side, phone sitting comfortably in his right hand. His other hand held a black remote, which his thumb lingered over a red button.

"Electrical fire, my ass. This house is gonna blow its roof off," Yoongi smirked, jamming his thumb into the red button. A loud boom came from behind him, shaking the ground. The air was soon filled with screams and the sound of fire crackling in the wind. Yoongi got off the bench, smiling to himself. Stuffing his cold hands into his jeans pocket, he walked back home, satisfied. The wind howled as it blew through his green locks, ruffling them.

Suddenly, he felt a sharp sting at the side of his neck. Bringing his hand to it, he felt some sort of dart, which he pulled out. His vision went hazy. Dropping to his knees, Yoongi felt a pair of hands going underneath his armpits, dragging him backwards. He tried to claw at them, but he was too weak. Reaching towards his neck, he ripped out a pin which was on his collar, crushing it in his fist. He let out a weak laugh before his consciousness slipped from his hands.

...

Jungkook dragged his luggage behind him, its wheels clacking on the ground. He had been assigned to a dorm room, 707. Entering the lift, he scanned his ID and pressed the button labelled "7". Waiting patiently, he tapped his foot as elevator music played in the background. Pulling out his phone, he opened up the Killing Club groupchat.

———

killing club bois

hoesock:
did anyone see my shades

hoesock:
cant find them

taetae:
maybe they're up your ass

taetae:
since ur head is always up there

hoesock:
tmr ur dead

jungkookie:
i think i saw them next to the couch

jungkookie:
i think

hoesock:
thank

chimmi:
has anyone heard from yoongi

hoesock:
no

hoesock:
y

chimmi:
he hasnt responded to my texts

hoesock:
did u send a dick pic

chimmi:
no

taetae:
he's probably still doing his kaboombos

chimmi:
yeah ur right

———

Jungkook shoved his phone into his pocket and made his way to the seventh door. There was a shoerack, which held one pair of very familiar school shoes and yellow slippers. Next to the doorbell was a name plate, which had the names of the room's two occupants.

Jeon Jungkook and Park Jimin.

Smiling, he scanned his ID, the door unlocking.

"Jungkook! You're here!" Jimin's head peeked out from a wall, appearing at the doorway. "Let me get your things."

Jimin swiftly carried Jungkook's luggage inside before he could protest, setting it down next to an untouched bed.

"I prepared your bed for you, and there's some snacks in the mini fridge if you're hungry. There's my stock of cup noodles next to it, you can take one if you want," Jimin blabbered as he walked around the room with a huge smile on his face. "I'm just so happy you're my roommate!"

Jungkook returned his smile, taking off his shoes. He placed them on the shoe rack outside and closed the door behind him. Looking around the room, he mentally took note of his surroundings.

There were two beds at the far end of each wall, two desks sitting next to them. The mini fridge Jimin was talking about sat at a corner, next to an electronic water kettle. At least ten pairs on cup noodles were stacked up high, almost reaching Jungkook's knees. The room looked simple enough, with blue wallpaper and white tiles. There was also a wardrobe for the both of them. Peeking into the bathroom, he noticed a pair of black underwear hanging from the edge of the sink.

"Oh shit!" Jimin rushed in, snatching the underwear and hiding it behind his back. Blushing, he wiggled his toes and he looked at his feet. "Please forget that."

Jungkook laughed, nodding his head. Jimin was so cute sometimes, he just wants to wrap him up in a blanket and hug him.

"So, what do you usually do?" Jungkook asked.

"In here? Nothing much, really. Sleep, eat, do research for projects, do some background checks on my targets. It's boring. My last roommate got weirded out that he was sleeping in the same room as a pornstar, so he left."

"What a rude bitch," Jungkook mumbled, running his hand through his hair. It was surprisingly warm, even though it was snowing outside. Probably a heater, Jungkook thought.

"Anyways, we have to tell the group about this! Taehyung is going to be so happy!"

"Oh yeah, the bet."

"Hoseok's gonna be like 'that's bullshit! send proof,'" Jimin chuckled to himself, typing quickly into his phone.

———

killing club bois

chimmi:
hoseokie!!

hoesock:
what

chimmi:
guess who's my roommate

hoesock:
bruh

hoesock:
for real

hoesock:
bullshit

taetae:
oh

taetae:
my

taetae:
fucking

taetae:
god

hoesock:
no fucking way

hoesock:
send proof

taetae:
lol

chimmi:

hoesock:oh shit

hoesock:
oh shit