TEASER

WARNINGS
•death
•slight gore
•acts of harm
•sex
•violence
•swearing
•dark humour

Jungkook reached upwards, stretching his arms. He looked at the sun, using a hand to hide the glare.

It was a hot day.

And it was also Club Open House Day. It was the start of the school year, and just like every other school, there were clubs. It was an annual event, where all the clubs in the school would try to convince the new students to join their clubs. There were banners and streamers all over the place, balloons kicked around by wandering feet.

"Great," Jungkook mumbled, rolling his eyes. "I have to stand under this blazing sun for a long time. Just great."

Jungkook made his way through the crowd, ignoring every single flyer that was shoved into his face. He made a beeline for the chess club, hoping they still had spots left.

"Ah, welcome to the Chess Club!" A student with brown hair, like Jungkook, stepped forward, handing him a flyer. Jungkook scanned it.

JOIN THE CHESS CLUB

WE PARTICIPATE IN CHESS COMPETITIONS ANNUALLY AND LEARN THE DIFFERENT STRATEGIES OF WINNING CHESS!

Handing the flyer back to the student, Jungkook smiled.

"I think I may consider joining this club," Jungkook said positively. "It sounds fun."

"Thank you so much for considering us!" The student shook Jungkook's hand enthusiastically. "My name's Soobin. Hope to see you soon!"

Jungkook waved goodbye as he left the booth. Beads of sweat trickled down his forehead as he walked under the blistering sun.

"I better head to class now," Jungkook muttered under his breath. "Chess Club, here I come."

"Hello!" A student with striking blonde boy jumped in front of Jungkook, startling him. "You have a nice build, good form, you seem perfect to join our club!"

"No thanks," Jungkook side stepped and walked past him.

"Oh, come on, at least hear me out! In our club, we carry out-"

"Nope, not interested."

"Please? Just listen to what I have to say?"

"Nah."

"Pretty please? With a little cherry on top?" Blonde Boy waved the flyer at Jungkook's face but Jungkook simply moved his head away.

"I'm not interested in any sports club."

"Oh, no, we have nothing to do with sports. We are a very serious club."

"I don't like serious clubs either."

"Oh, then, in that case, our club isn't serious at all! It's all fun and games every day!"

"As I have said a million times, I'm not interested."

"But I haven't told you what we do!"

"And I don't want to hear it."

"Are you sure?"