catorce

Jimin slammed the door close behind him as he flung a gun at Seokjin, who caught it.

"So I assume you killed the Principal?" Seokjin observed the gun, checking the number of bullets in it. There was one missing. Jungkook peeked over Seokjin's shoulder, noticing the gun was stained with blood, fresh blood.

"I didn't. He killed himself," Jimin replied.

"You expect us to believe that the Principal just offed himself, just like that?" Taehyung rolled his eyes, annoyed. "The rules don't matter anymore, you don't have to cover it up."

"I wanted that bastard dead, but I really didn't kill him." Jimin grabbed a chair and sat down, messing up his hair furiously. "Why did he do that? Why would he kill himself?"

Standing up, Jimin kicked the chair with all his might, sending it crashing into a wall. It broke into two pieces, landing on the floor. Hoseok leaped out of the way, avoiding the flying debris.

"There's no need for this, Jimin, just calm down..." Namjoon slowly raised his hands up to his chest level, inching closer towards Jimin, who had began to hyperventilate.

"Don't tell me to calm down! Something's wrong and I just can't see it" Jimin shouted. "I'm telling you, something's wrong! There's something I'm not seeing!"

Pacing around the room, his eyes landed on the whiteboard, where the scribble where he saw Jungkook staring at was.

"Seokjin... He told me to ask Seokjin..." Jimin walked towards the whiteboard. "He also told me... The whiteboard."

Turning to Seokjin, Jimin jabbed a finger at the scribble repeatedly, hands shaking.

"Who's this? Who the fuck is this?"

"I think it's the President of the Student Council in the JungHwa Neighbourhood School," Jungkook replied instead. "You told me when I first came here."

"Holy shit, I did. I did! Oh my god, fuck him and this bloody foreshadowing shit!" Jimin opened his locker and pulled out five packs of cards and shoved them into his pockets. Grabbing Yoongi's lighter, he slid it into his shirt pocket and straighten his uniform.

"Grab your weapons, cause it's fucking show time."

...

in case yall didnt realise

whats the principal's full name?