trece

There was a knock on the Principal's door.

"Come in," He said, without looking up from his laptop. Typing away, he failed to notice a barrel staring down at him.

"Park Jimin, what do I owe the pleasure of this visit?" The Principal asked. Glancing up from his work, he raised an eyebrow at the sight of the gun however he quickly returned back to his work. "I have numerous reports to fill up due to your club, so I suggest you get on with whatever you want to talk about."

"Where's Min Yoongi?" Jimin growled. His voice was low and raspy, tone serious and deadly.

"I don't know and I believe that your job to find him."

"Mr Aw, tell me where Yoongi is, or I will blow your brains out."

"Again, I don't know. I'm very busy at the moment so if you have updates, you can tell me later."

Jimin grabbed the name plague off the Principal's table and flung it directly above his head, barely missing him. It impaled itself into the wall, leaving it stuck.

"Park Jimin! How many times do I have to tell you? I don't know." The Principal pulled his name plague off the wall and placed it back to its original place on the table.

"Stop lying, you may not be part of Yoongi's disappearance, but I know, you know."

"How do you know that?"

"I know everything, Ther. That's the good side of being insane."

The Principal looked up from his laptop, finally closing it.

"I made you too crazy, didn't I?"

"Where is Yoongi?"

"I'm not supposed to help you, it breaks so many walls, not including the ones you already did."

Jimin sighed as he kept the gun, plopping down onto a chair. Propping his legs up, he stretched his arms and placed them behind his head.

"Me knowing who and what you are already breaks the fourth wall, so just kick it down at this point. Besides, you probably wrote this moment as well, you know how it will go and end. Either I die or you die."

"You're right." The Principal's eyes sparkled with glee as he tapped the surface of his laptop excitedly. "Eveything here is because of me, even Yoongi's disappearance."

"So tell me one good reason why I shouldn't paint the wall behind you with your insides?"

"Because I'm probably the only one who knows where he is."

"Good point."

"Unfortuntaly for you, I can't help you. You can ask Seokjin instead. By the way, you got to clean up the club room sometimes, the whiteboard's always so messy."

"Seokjin? What does he have to do with this? Does he know? What you are?"

The Principal smiled softly, shaking his head. Getting off his chair, he put his hands behind his back and walked over to Jimin. Slipping his hands down his chest, he quickly took the gun away from Jimin.

"Hey, what are you-"

The Principal placed a finger on his lips, shushing Jimin. Placing the barrel to his head, the Principal smiled for the final time as he jammed his finger on the trigger.