Chapter 1

Hey, I'm Lee y/n, I go to ********* school and I have three friends called Nancy,eunha and Wendy. I get the bus to school with Nancy. That's all you get to know for now, yes I am cruel but the story is better if you find out the details then rather than now.

ㅊㅊㅊㅊㅊㅊㅊㅊㅊㅊㅊㅊㅊㅊㅊㅊㅊㅊㅊㅊ

My alarm goes off and I quickly slap it and it shuts up, I let out a groan and pull the sheets off. I get in the shower and i get out and do the normal, I pick my outfit and get dressed.

 I get in the shower and i get out and do the normal, I pick my outfit and get dressed

((Except for fishnet tights))

I go to my vanity and do my makeup I don't put on too much so I don't look like a cake.

I took my phone off the charger and sorted my bag for the subjects I have today. My parents aren't up yet so I just left the house and walked to my bus stop which isn't that close that's why I leave early, I listen to music on the way there to distract me from the surroundings, I get to the bus stop and I lean against the little wall of the house while waiting for the bus. Finally the bus shows up and I'm one of the last I'm letting in the little first years or freshmen as they call it in America. I go straight to the back and get in the second last three seater and sky beside Nancy. The back row of the bus is saved for BTS, the troublemakers of my school. There are five seats at the back of the bus you know along the back wall of the bus? And then there are three seaters on one side of the walkway and on the other side two seaters, and in front of the back row of the bus are the last three seater and two seater, they are saved for BTS and we all know that. Anyway I sat down and put my bag on the ground.

"So did you study for today's Spanish oral?"

"Can i count looking over it for a minute as studying?"

"No you can't"

"Then I guess I'll do it in form class"

"I'll help you"

"I'm fucked Nancy"

"We'll fail together ok?"

He high fives and Nancy pulled out her geography book.