Chapter 5

WARNING: earphone users or people with high volume turn it down for the video, I nearly lost my hearing with this one ;'| also contains MATURE CONTENT so If you don't like the sound of me going into detail about you know what sort of stuff then don't read.

It's been a few weeks, a lot of fights... a lot of detention. What I'm doing right now you ask? Well I'm out with Wendy doing late night shopping (11:43) we got a quick Starbucks and continued out shopping spree, we were walking down a side street and going past we seen someone in the alley connected to it, we didn't think to stop invade it was someone dangerous so we kept on walking, we got to the main road. Tomorrow we were going to baekhyung a birthday party. We got outfits, it was at a club and I wasn't showing up in skinny bottoms and a crop top so we went shopping. I went to Wendy's house and we did some face masks and watched movies and fell asleep.

• Taehyung

I asked baekhyung to invite y/n and her friends to his birthday party, I have to admit, over the last few weeks I've started to like y/n, fuck that, I've always liked her, since the first day of school I've liked her, she is just so funny and hot. I hope I can at least kiss her at this party.

•¥/n

Me and the girls are getting ready for the party, this is what I'm wearing.

I'm doing my makeup.

"So y/n, you gunna talk to your boyfriend today?"

"Oh my god, he isn't my boyfriend eunha and I haven't ever talked to him in my life"

I finished my makeup.

"Finally we can go!"

We walked out to the Uber and went to the club.

"Y/n I still don't know why you didn't wear the other one"

"I didn't feel like it"

We walked into the party and found baekhyung by the steps down to the dance floor talking to Chen. They seen us coming, he walked over and I gave him a hug.

"Hey y/n!"

I could tell he already had a lot of drinks. His breath smelt like alcohol.

"Your boyfriend is hanging out with his gang in a booth, by the bar, and I think he's looking at you..."

I turned around and found the bar, he is, a smirk plastered across his face not leaving. I turned back around I said bye to baekhyung and Chen and a left to get a drink with the girls. We passed the boys, they all looked soo hot. The girls ordered vodka and cocktails....I ordered lemon water.

"Jesus y/n, why won't you take some alcohol"

"I don't want to end up like you, drunk in a strangers bed and having no recollection of what happened the night before"

The girls just laughed.

"Poor y/n"

"I know, all of you are going to leave to go make out with some cactuses"

"Sorry sir, whenever this girl is done her lemon water can you give her apple juice if you have some?"

"Yes miss"

Nancy then walked off to the dance floor with eunha......then went Wendy. I did have ideas of calling eunha because her ringtone is the Thomas the tank engine remix. But I didn't want her to be embarrassed so I didn't. I just sag there, drinking my apple juice looking at all the lost drunks around the room.

"Wouldn't someone like you be dancing"

I looked over to see who the owner of the voice was. My face went white.

"I don't have anyone to dance with, the girls are either making out or not to be disturbed"

Taehyung chuckled, he was getting a Fanta mixed with whiskey.

"Try it"

He put his drink in front of my face.

"I'm not on alcohol tonight"

"Then why are you drinking fireball?"

It's a type of whiskey, my apple juice probably looks like the cinnamon flavoured one.

"It's apple juice"

He smirked at me.

"Wanna dance"

"Ummm sure"

I got off my seat and he dragged me to the dance floor, there wasn't really a lot going on so taehyung started a conversation, or at least tried to.

"Isn't it better down here"

"I regret leaving the apple juice"

I felt his chuckle on my neck, he pulled me out of the crowd and into the silent hall, the music was distant.

"Ummmm"

He pushed me against the wall. Shit shit shit shit shit, my brain was going crazy, my body started to heat up.

"You know what I think I heard Nancy calling me, ha ha ha"

I started to slide across the wall but his hand stopped me from going any further. I looked at him, Damn he is gorgeous up close. He was leaning in, my only option is to slide down....and that's what I did. I slid down, my face right in front of his duck, I went red and got hot, I crawled against the wall and walked out of the hall and back into the actual party. I seen Wendy going back up to the bar, I'm guessing refusing dances from other boys that were either high or were about to be. I ran over to her.

"Oh my god I am so glad that you are here, fuck I need to tell you the tea"

She looked excited and pulled me over to the bar and I got another apple juice since I wasn't trusting the one that I gave left there.

"So what happened hmmm?"

"Well when you went away taehyung came up to me and asked me to dance, then he pulled me into a halfway and we nearly kissed"

I old her everything and she was squealing like a pig about to be slaughtered.

"Where are the other two?"

"Currently in someone's mouth"

"Wow, too much detail don't you think?"

We laughed and......

"Attention please"

It was Chen....what the actual guck is he doing???

"So something big is about to happen all of you at the back come up to the front!"

Wendy pulled me to the front.

"We are doing body shots!"

All the girls started squealing like Wendy. I guess it was because their oppas were gunna take a body shot of of them. Luckily I was just a spectator, only those 'other' girls did it, and you could tell that they enjoyed it, I almost feel sorry for BTS, but don't at the same time. After that Wendy and I went to the back and I got my black channel shoulder bag and me and Wendy we're leaving cause it was getting boring and i was going to fall asleep if I stayed. We pushed open the doors and the cool breeze soothed my cheeks, it's like I haven't been outside in decades. But each side of the doors were some sketchy boys vaping, they had rattled and piercings, they leaned up against the wall lifting their head up every time they puffed out smoke. They noticed us but didn't do anything. Thankfully we got a Uber home and I went straight to sleep.